Open today: 10:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
a pint

like this bar. good music. good crack. friendly. try it . 😁 pool table ok. dont look at the irish... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2018

from US$32,20
from US$32,20
from US$4,83
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Came to this pub with friends before the Rod Stewart concert, great pub with a very friendly atmosphere. Drink reasonable priced, very enjoyable experience.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank DavCazza3007
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We visited Gallaghers for the first time and ending up staying all evening. Everybody in there were so friendly, including the staff whose service was excellent. Throughly recommend a visit here.

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

If your looking for a traditional Irish whisky bar then I could not recommend gallaghers more, I have lived in Carlisle all my life but only recently visited the bar but the atmosphere is perfect, the attention to detail even down to the shamrocks on the Guinness made my visit exceptional, I'm not a big whiskey drinker but the choice blew me away I would highly recommend a visit.

Date of experience: May 2015
2  Thank jordanc123
BridieG90, Owner at Gallaghers Irish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

Hi, thank you for your review we appriciate the nice responce and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Full of low life's and criminals, the bar staff made me feel very unwelcome, the bartender looked miserable which made me uncomfortable and nobody smiles in there! a very depressing atmosphere. I would never go in there again!

Date of experience: July 2015
8  Thank Hannahfaye21
BridieG90, Owner at Gallaghers Irish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

This is a very false review from a young lady that had to be barred on the previous date of this review. Gallagher's bar is one of the most friendliest bar in town and we welcome all future customers to be sure.

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Having spent most of my life frequenting the pubs in Carlisle I've got to say that Gallaghers is one of the friendliest places that you will ever visit. Great beer served right , massive range of spirits, darts, pool, music & real life characters on both sides of the bad. Well worth a visit if your from Carlisle or visiting.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Michael L
BridieG90, Owner at Gallaghers Irish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Hi, thank you so much for your possitive review. We will look forward to seeing you again.