“Border air”
Review of Border Air Tours

Border Air Tours
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Carlisle
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and fly around the beautiful islands of the West Coast of Scotland or fly alongside the magnificent valleys of the Lake District. Learn about the cultural heritage and history of Hadrian's wall as you experience this World Heritage Site at its best from above. Our experienced professional pilots turned tour guides will ensure you experience the breathtaking scenery at its best. All our tours depart from Carlisle Airport or Oban Airport. There could not be a better gift for that special occasion, so book your Border Air experience with us today and share the memories for years to come.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Excellent flight with Border Air earlier this week. Joined one of my friends as part of a Christmas voucher gift and was a fabulous experience. Nothing too much trouble and a brilliant trip over the villages near Carlisle.

3  Thank Gail H
BorderAir, Manager at Border Air Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

We are very pleased to hear of how much you enjoyed your scenic flight with Border Air, it was a pleasure to have yourself and your friend onboard. Look out for our new video clips of our tours, coming soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Visited this place and was told to come the day after as the tour wasn't taking place. Rang the day after and was told that no tours will be taking place as the aircraft had gone for servicing. I should have been told this the day I visited. Was told that the tour will take place tomorrow if the aircraft is back after being serviced. Rang them later to book for the day after and was told that someone will ring back to confirm. Waited the rest of the day and no one called to confirm booking. Waited till the day after and rang in the morning only to find that the booking was on the system and no one bothered to let us know. Was told that the tour will take place today. Rang the Air Tours to let them know that I was on my way as I was running 10 minutes late only to find out that the tour had been cancelled due to the weather. Again, no one bothered to inform me until I rang them. disappointment..

7  Thank Atif K