“Late lunch ”

Hungry Horse - Riverside
Ranked #110 of 329 Restaurants in Rotherham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arriving for a late lunch we were greeted strait away and informed of the special offers.
When the food arrived my dish( double daddy burger) was slightly cold but still edible. The thing that let them down was the 20 minute wait for an ice cream dessert when they were not that busy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got there at 10 oclock when should open. Still outside at 10:25. Manager finally came down after someone rang him. No tills on so couldnt even order straight away. End up walking out and going for breakfast somewhere else. Not impressed. Dont normally do reveiws but not happy at all.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Gary I, General Manager at Hungry Horse - Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I do apologise for keeping you waiting, the fault was with the tills as wouldn't boot up and we where waiting for our company systems team to get the problem sorted, again I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast, the breakfast we rubbish. We got two big breakfasts... Not big breakfasts and the normal one was tiny! Don't even get toast. Asked for a bit of toast and was told no you'll have to pay extra.. no hot drinks either. Wouldn't bother going there.

Gary I, General Manager at Hungry Horse - Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sorry your experience wasn't up to our usual standards, if you wouldn't mind sending me a contact number to our email (1850@greeneking.co.uk) I will give you a call to discuss and find out what went wrong.

Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited here on a few occasions and always enjoyed it, however visited recently and could not fault anything about our visit at all. The pub was clean, and had a good atmosphere, the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful, and the food was very well cooked, tasty and a good size portion for the offer price, can’t wait to return.

1  Thank rachcolli31

Thank you for your review see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

First time at this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised the meal was fab especially the Beef & Ale pie, I love the fact you can download the app and order your food and drinks from the table and these will be delivered to you. We visited on a Tuesday evening between 6/7 and it was not very busy so would like to see if the service is still as good when full. will definitely be visiting again

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
1  Thank Jill B
Gary I, General Manager at Hungry Horse - Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thankyou for your review