“Can't wait to come back!”

Neelagiree Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 346 Restaurants in Rotherham
Price range: US$8 - US$46
Description: We at Neelagiree proudly presents you with varieties of dishes from length and breadth of India. The state of Maharashtra in West to West Bangal in the East & Kerala state in south to Jammu at North. We have taken best of our efforts to make our menu includes the most popular dishes, which are traditionally Indian. With a special focus to specialties of South India. These dishes are rarely available in Indian restaurants in the UK. We only serve authentic Indian food, and believe in the highest quality. With the combination of most delicious dishes, the best class service in the industry and the right ambience, no doubt Neelagiree will give you a delightful experience. If you are not quite sure whether you want to go to an Indian Restaurant do not worry at all.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My second visit to this restaurant and it didn't disappoint! Such a huge variety of traditional Indian food.

Really friendly attentive staff and a lovely atmosphere.

Food is really tasty and there is so much to try I can't wait to bring more friends ans family to try more!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The Lamb Rogan Josh was fresh and tasty; the lamb was so tender I didn't use my knife. My gf had a Dosa that was crispy and moreish; good veggy option, even I enjoyed it (avid carnivore). We had tasty puddings and the bill was good value. The waiter and manager were very pleasant too. Very impressed and will be back soon, hopefully with all of our friends.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve now been 3 times with my partner and once with a group of friends. This is the best food I’ve ever had! The staff are great, the decor is great. I’d not only recommend this place, I’d insist if u said you liked Indian cuisine.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Honestly this place deserves 10 stars the service was amazing the food was the best Indian food we have ever had and it didn't break the bank. Definitely be a returning customer. Highly recommended the saffron infused rice

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Superb quality. Small naans, but delicious. Accommodated our 'sharing' orders...generally, a curry, a rice & a naan between two. Felt looked after.