“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
kitchen
range cooker
Main en-suite bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Annemarie...
“Miss”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I can't seem to send a message I'm doing this from my phone and I'm trying to book and I thought I'd just be able to place book now and pay for it and that would be it so plz if u read this cab u contact me on 07936634986 thank you

Pathfinde...
“terrible”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

When we arrived we thought that it looked okay. We put the central heating on and the fire and had a cosy night as we didnt arrive until 6 o clock . Sunday morning , put fire and heating on again then off when we went to town. On our return , the heating wouldnt come on so just the fire. Went to put the oven on for dinner and that wouldnt come on. We kept trying the heating rest of the day but no joy. My husband is 76 years old and cant be in the cold so we decided to come home on Monday. I asked for my money back but to no avail , was told that all instructions were there but I looked in the blue folder and couldnt find anything.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Sep 2017
In 6 years of renting our 5 vans I have never come across a guest that can't use an off/ on switch to work heating or cooker. Didn't contact me or go to reception guest said didn't think about doing that !! There is also a folder in kitchen with photographs and instructions on how to use everything from dishwasher to oven. Says didn't see it!! Disappointed guest didn't contact me before leaving they switched boiler off when went out and didn't switch it back on when came back. Oven is same as hers at home. Ignition switch on wall. She said she didn't see it. Sadly some guests you just can't help especially if they don't contact you.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bedroom
Liked least: The dining area
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dawnie_71...
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Lovely caravan, quite luxurious.”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We were a family of 5 adults, and were very much looking forward to the stay because the photos, and reviews looked good. When we booked we did ask the owner Sue for a request because one of our family has special needs and she kindly made arrangements for us, which we were very grateful.
When we arrived we were very pleased. The caravan was really nice, luxurious, clean, and spacious. A proper home from home, with nice touches. Having a dishwasher, washing machine and a tumble dryer was a godsend as there are five of us. The decor was lovely. The outside sitting area was great, and as the caravan is located at the end of a row near a hedge it is very private.
We would say it was the best caravan we have ever stayed.
We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, and we would recommend it. Lovely stay, very understanding owners.

Travelling group: Other
Michelle...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“perfect home from home, but without the stress!”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Owners really friendly and helpful. Caravan was very clean and tidy. Everything that could possibly be needed was there, from a washing machine to a sandwich toaster. My children were entertained with the use of the PlayStation on an evening, or just flew their kites, as the golf and tennis were unavailable at the time of our visit. Will definitely be going back to this caravan as the price was very reasonable too!
Many thanks

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the caravan was a home from home
Liked least: no facilities for kids to play on site apart from park, as golf/tennis not available
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing