All reviews manager ross art deco sea view the general manager rooms are comfortable modern hotel sea front kippers public areas bit dated nothing is too much trouble family room bed and breakfast two night stay full english embassy theatre fantastic hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Ok stay not quite town centre place is dated but clean and comfortable staff and management friendly
Breakfast was ok service was a little slow
All in all not a bad stay the bar area was nice although quiet

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sarahsmith452017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I had a one night stay last week. From the moment I arrived I felt like a valued friend. I was addressed by name, given a room upgrade and check in took only a few seconds. The hotel built in 1935 was superbly retro with the two gated lift a superb example. There were several coach parties in and they had a function on so the bar was quiet but very comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent with freshly cooked egg and toast.

This hotel is a joy to stay in and is excellent value for money.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

People who visit this hotel will never be disappointed and people who mess about at the hotel miss out greatly as you'll never get a friendlier greeting from manager and staff at other hotels. My family have always enjoyed every visit to this hotel and every review I rate very highly and other people should do as well. Please don't miss out on a fantastic hotel please book as soon as possible and you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MattBeresford
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend in April 2017.
All the staff were very friendly and the hotel is pleasant. It was cheap to stay and the room was comfortable and clean.
The breakfast was slightly disappointing due to portion size and the egg was undercooked. This is my opinion but I didn't report it to the staff so therefore they weren't given an option to rectify it.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel and I would stay again

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mark j
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Always a warm welcome Ross and all the staff are so lovely this is why we always go back the location is central to everything, cleanliness, good food and a happy atmosphere never fail. One of the big pluses for us aswell is having a good place to park the car.Thankyou for making our holidays special

Room tip: Seaview rooms
Date of stay: August 2016