All reviews indian menu function room no lift lovely hotel gibraltar point large bathroom pudding town centre quiet location fish and chips one night stay visit skegness couldn't fault great weekend a lovely stay nothing is too much trouble full english
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Amazing hotel .. and the staff were outstanding couldn’t be more helpful .. opt for breakfast with your stay the choice was one of the best we’ve ever had it was fresh and hot when it arrived .. would definitely be returning and recommending to family and friends

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
bestwesternv, Front Office Manager at Best Western Vine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you can visit us again soon, regards

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Well all I’ll say is we went for a Sunday roast because the pictures that we have saw looked lovely. My husband couldn’t eat any of his because the gravy was put all over his dinner & he said it tasted disgusting. Luckily I had asked for my gravy to be separate because I don’t like a lot so when I tasted a little bit of it I’m so glad I didn’t put any on my plate. I ended up having a really dry roast dinner that I shared with my husband. We was not impressed & we won’t be going back again. Don’t understand why they can’t do normal beef gravy instead of ‘fancy’ gravy.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are sorry you were disappointed with the gravy on your Sunday Lunch. Should you decide to visit us again then please check the menu descriptions with the server before ordering.
Regards

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Knowing how lovely The Vine is, we had no hesitation in booking it as our wedding venue. It is a beautiful location with some gorgeous photo opportunities, and Jess went above and beyond, as always, to make sure that our day was memorable. She was quick to respond to any queries or requests we had, and we had a really relaxed day in the full knowledge that she had everything covered: food; rooms for us and our guests; decorations; entertainment - everything. Jess was also happy to recommend other local suppliers to ensure that we got the most out of our wedding budget. Other staff I spoke to during the planning process were equally as helpful and friendly.
We had both our ceremony and reception at The Vine, and the transitions between the different parts of the day were seamless. The food was excellent, as always, from canapés to breakfast the following morning. We would not hesitate to recommend The Vine as a wedding venue!

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite was great!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
bestwesternv, Front Office Manager at Best Western Vine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for your lovely review, your comments have been passed onto Jess and the Team. We are pleased you enjoyed your special day. Many congratulations and very best wishes for your future together, kind regards

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We visit the vine regularly for special meals, events etc, however on this occasion decide to visit and try their teatime menu served Monday to Friday 5-6pm where you can order, one, two or three courses. The verdict was excellent food, good sized portions, served with flair and in lovely surroundings by friendly staff.
Excellent, well done to The Vine we shall be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your recent review, we are pleased you enjoyed your dining experience and we hope to see you again soon, kind regards

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This hotel is a little gem away from the madness of the seafront :) This is no bad thing as after a day wandering around the seafront we were happy to come back to this tranquil little spot. We sat in the garden and had drinks, and then a meal int he restaurant. The food was ok, service was better. Our room was lovely and large and spacious and comfy. They had put a fan in the room which was very welcome as it was rather warm. All in all if I had to go back to Skegness (for some reason?!) I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
bestwesternv, Front Office Manager at Best Western Vine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again, regards