All reviews wet room disabled visitors small yard disabled access spent one night off street parking local attractions walking distance room was clean and comfortable full english bit dated enjoyed our stay ideal location the ground floor cooked to perfection breakfast was delicious see you soon
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Had a enjoyable stay from the 2nd Sept 18 for 3 nights. The bedroom was clean and tidy. Good disabled facilities. Enjoyed all our breakfast and the staff were friendly and helpful. Nice seating area in the back garden. The drinks in the bar were very reasonable.
Will stay again

Dave & Liz

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Thw hotel was clean enough and location was ideal .when we first arrived the lady who we thought was the owner made us feel very uncomfortable from the start and only got worst. We booked for two nights.The rooms were very confined but served the purpose as it was only a base. In the morning we went down for breakfast and the lady who worked there had already took a disliking to us making us feel very uncomfortable. I left my breakfast and couldnt continue there wasnt even a hows your breakfast and a strain for her even to say goodmorning to us.it was that bad we even didnt have breakfast the next day due to this. Yet we saw her chatting away to the other guest This is such a shame as the actual owner is such a lovely lady who was veey welcoming when we saw her.so basically if the lady who works there likes your famliy you will be okay and not feel unwelcome .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Stayed there this week with my disabled brother and his carer,room for my brother and carer was brilliant for a disabled person plenty of room ,very large wet/shower room.very friendly staff,my room was very comfortable with tea and coffee at hand.breakfast was very well cooked and plentiful.bar prices was very fair, will definitely go again

Room Tip: Extension rooms ground floor
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We arrived at 11.45 am and the room was ready, all you needed and door opened up to a small yard with tables. The room had a fridge and a couch which was very low. The breakfast was good and the staff were great. I could recommend this place for a short break, not far from main attractions. The only thing I would say is that the yard was un tidy and could do with a bit of TCL.

Stayed: July 2018
3  Thank marie b
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Despite saying I would arrive between 1 and 2pm there was nobody there on arrival at 1.45pm,there was a number on the window to ring,a lady said she would be there shortly,not very professional. She showed me to my room,which was a very small double but as it was just for me,not a problem. First impressions, the room and whole building is grubby,in need of a complete refurb. I removed 6 long black hairs from the bed sheets (which were also damp) and the duvet cover was stained. Late that afternoon the lady that checked me in knocked on the door to inform me that I had a split booking ( no mention of that on arrival or by booking.com) and consequently I had would have to move to another room after breakfast next day,not very convenient at all. The new room was a single,slightly better than the previous room but shower was across a corridor ( a complimentary dressing gown was hanging on the back of the door that looked well used,no thankyou!) The noise from other guests is horrendous and the staff are so loud also. Breakfast was no thrills but just about adequate with cheap ingredients, in fact everything about this b and b is cheap from decor,to toilet roll to the ketchup at breakfast! I appreciate it is a reasonably priced establishment but certain standards still need to be maintained, sadly they are not here. Shame, because from outside it looks inviting with free parking and a reasonable location. All in all would give it a miss.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo