All reviews breakfast was freshly cooked sea front be visiting again family room suite sarah skeg weekend
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Fancied spending easter weekend in skegness and was impressed with tripadvisor ratings for the ivernia. Was certainly not dissapointed! Nice clean and comfy room. Top class breakfast with very pleasant service. Quite end of town but only 5 minutes from centre and with added bonus of off street parking. Would deffo visit again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kingkev44
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

2 couples went for new years and I was very impressed. Nice clean and in the area I wanted. Martin served us with a nice breakfast and made us feel welcome. He asked us to try one of his Jammy doughnut shots . A sweet shot that looks like jelly and cream and taste like a doughnut. We will be visiting again

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Booked a 9 night stay via booking.com with no cancellation cover . Unfortunately my mother could not stay due to illness so £500 was lost.I rang the owner who kindly refunded half the money.He had every right to refuse but this proves how honest and fair these owners are.
Cannot praise more highly.
Book without delay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

This place is absolute value for money. Got a great deal for a single room for 2 nights. The room wasn't very big, but had all the things you needed (comfy single bed, decent TV and en suite). The breakfast was great. The reason I only gave it a 4 was because the water pressure of the shower was very poor and I was very dirty from being at the beach all day. I would stay again, especially if that shower began working properly.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Taylor W
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Best hotel in Skeggy very clean and a good breakfast. Martin and Joanne very homely and are always there If you need them, stayed there quiet a few times now. There is a fair size car park to the side of the hotel too

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends