“Cracking little restaurant”

Olive and Meze
Ranked #6 of 459 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First visit to this Turkish Mediterranean restaurant, & wow what a find. Excellent food & very attentive service. £13.50 starter & main course midweek offer is great value. Plenty to choose from the menu. We enjoyed very tasty chicken & lamb dishes, washed down with Efes beer. Highly recommended. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank shortbreaktravel2017

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We have been a few times before and are always made so welcome, the food is amazing and full of taste would recommend this place to any one,

2  Thank MarcD1447
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

What an unexpected treat.
This was a spur of the moment meal out and we were delighted to get a table at short notice.
The restaurant is quite small and has a lovely intimate atmosphere. The service was very relaxed, they’re in rush to hurry you along, slightly too relaxed, had to wait a while until we could get someone’s attention to ask for more drinks.
The food was delicious and plentiful. We shared a hot meze to start and a mixed grill for two and both were fabulous.
There was no room for dessert, but we did enjoy the complimentary Turkish delights and liqueurs.
We will definitely be back and I’m hoping to have enough room to try the baklava next time.

2  Thank mamacoupe
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

2nd time we’ve been here now and it won’t be the last! Food is such good value and absolutely beautiful. Love this place.

2  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

A few of us came to this restaurant on a Sunday to have the two males for £13.50. I must say that the food was absolutely brilliant, I could not fault it whatsoever and I have eaten in many different places. All of us that attended this meal left empty plates. The service was very very good very polite waiter and I particularly liked the fact that when we ordered our meals they weren’t there within five minutes. I do like to go out and eat and know that the food is being cooked for you not just reheated in the microwave. I will be definitely coming back to this place on many occasion and have recommended it to many of my friends.

2  Thank t4lrj