All reviews service station burger king convenient overnight stop friendly environment wh smith up north motorway traffic easy parking tidy room lady at reception late at night excellent value for money a lot of noise no fuss comfortable bed plenty of free parking excellent stay
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Excellent value for money: spacious, clean, comfortable, helpful staff, good tea/coffee making facilities, excellent bathroom, plenty of free parking. Over zealous changing of sheets and towels: we stayed 3 nights and would have liked a 'green' option to to use the same bedding and towels. Big problem was appalling bedside lighting - I had to wear a headlamp to read.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 14 October 2018

This Travelodge exceeding expectations, a friendly greeting and although basic rooms they were comfortable, clean and everything needed was provided. We had a horrible journey on the M1 and on arrival at the Travelodge the receptionist, a young man was warm friendly and amusing, lifting my mood, he was a breath of fresh air.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Hi. This is not your typical stop off. You can get fuel and food etc but every time i have visited here the staff have been lovely and very helpful. Between junction 38...39 on the M11. We'll worth calling in.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Travel to the hotel for one night only from London.

I had the very first room at the beginning on the corridor on the ground floor. I went to bed around 10:30 and all I needed was a good night sleep after driving all day. Well unfortunately that was not possible.... people constantly walking down the corridor (back and fort) and to make it even worse, people who had the room above mine were very noisy and also they kept on walking around their bedroom; I could hear every single step they took. I ended up not sleeping at all and left the room at 3:30 in the morning as I couldn’t take it anymore... it was just too annoying and frustrating.

Massive disappointment

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Angela D
TravelodgeUK, Charley from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Wakefield Woolley Edge M1 Northbound, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Many thanks for reviewing our Wakefield Woolley Edge M1 Northbound Travelodge.

We're sorry to learn of your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

Please could we ask that you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Such a friendly environment made my stay comfortable and even my dog enjoyed it. Arrived just after 3pm , ann was a star helped me with my bags to the room so friendly and helpful . Credit to the company

Date of stay: September 2018