“Decent food, good atmosphere, good value ”
Review of Capri Restaurant

Capri Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 451 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$5 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local Italian Restaurant & Winebar. Open 7 days.Function Room with outside balcony available for hire with catering provided for special occassions.Christmas Party & Christmas Day Menu now available and bookings being taken.Ample customer parking. Bar for just drinks or for before dinner. Private dining room also available. Great venue for birthdays, weddings, occasions.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brought here by friends and had a good evening. The food was good, but fairly standard fare. Between us we had smoked salmon starter with Marie Rose sauce (nice alternative to people like me who love a 1980s prawn cocktail) and a meat platter, which was substantial. We all had pasta mains, one seafood and one stroganoff - both were good and substantial.

The food wasn’t amazing, but was decent value.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Amazing selection on menu and food was delicious. Great atmostphere in the restaurant.
The service was fab, would definetely return.

Paymen K, Owner at Capri Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon. Many thanks.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Having been before, we decided to come back to celebrate my daughters birthday. As always there was good service and the food was nice. There were a couple of hiccups with my sons drink being forgotten and the table next to us, their drinks trying to be served at ours. We also got the next tables bill of which we didnt realise until we got into the car. My husband went back in as we didn't know if ours should have been more or less of which it was actually less so felt bad that they ended up losing money as by the sounds the other table had paid ours. The staff rectified everything very quickly though and were very apologetic. Obviously it's a very busy place and errors happen but we enjoyed our time there and would certainly come back as well as recommend it to others. Just remember to check your bills!

Paymen K, Manager at Capri Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry for the mistake made with your bill. Otherwise I am really pleased you enjoyed your evening and I do hope you will visit us again soon. Many thanks.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The food was “ok” a little bland if I am honest.
Our start from ordering to it arriving at our table took 2 minutes if that. The mains were also very quick from plates being cleared.
I had chicken risotto which was ok but the chicken was tough and the texture was that of chicken that had been microwaved.

You are despite our feelings obviously doing something right as it was very very busy. So much so we couldn’t hear ourselves talk!

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to learn of your experience at Capri Horbury Bridge. I am very surprised your food took only 2 minutes as everything is cooked fresh to order so this would be a challenge particularly if very busy. Its not our intention to rush and we try to go at the pace dictated by our customers as everyone can have different requirements. I can assure you that the chicken is cooked fresh as are all our dishes so certainly nothing would have been microwaved. I have discussed this with our Chefs also. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Ended a lovely walk around the Overton with a lovely Calazone and a glass of Rose wine for me and a scallop pasta and large red for my bud.

Thank you for your feedback and I;m glad you enjoyed your meal. We hope to welcome you again soon. Many thanks.