“Great chips”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We came at lunch time and luckily the weather was great so we got to sit outside. The food was great, piping hot and more than enough as a portion. 1 of us ordered from the nibbles section and for lunch was more than adequate in size. The only downside was the card machine didn't work so had issues with payment and had to call back with cash.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I think it is wise to book and reserve a table for this place as when my husband and I went here for dinner admittedly it was a Friday night at around 6.pm. nearly every table had a reserved sign. We had to sit at a high bar table and I being on the short side my feet were dangling. That said the meal was way too much food but the service was great special mention to Nicola was most helpful. Also remember to ask what are the specials for that evening as we were able to get 2 main meals for the price of one. Excellent value.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I think this 'hole' may have been well marketed on trip advisor by the management, unfortunately we found the barbecue chicken to be dry, the chips overcooked & the blue cheese sauce had split, which the waiter was 'sorry about' Needless to say we won't be going back anytime soon!?

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food , great beers and gins and lovely staff, can definitely recommend this place for any of the above

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Hate to say it but this place USED to offer tasty, good value food with decent service.

Each time I have visited this place over the last few months it has got gradually worse. Long wait times, staff forget about your orders, don't check if your meal is up to scratch.

Then the food itself - bump the price up but quality of food goes down? Not on guys...

If you insist easting here, the burgers are probably you're best bet. The pies and parmo are painfully average, flat bread is fricking grim, at least the burgers are fresh.