“Fantastic service and hot food!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #73 of 390 Restaurants in Poole
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I thought a group of 6 of us with 2 children was going to be slightly challenging in terms of food, service and keeping the kids entertained, but as soon as we stepped in the door, I am assuming it was the Manager was extremely attentive, immediately interacting with the children and pushed two tables together straight away. He brought over activities and every time he walked by the table, he made the children laugh.
Not only did we have great service, the food arrived in a timely manner and was hot hot hot! I usually have to mention the temperature at nandos, especially as I like my chips piping hot, but they got it spot on.
Very happy with this branch and hope they staff stay happy and bubbly!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have visited there with a group of people. Food was great but the service was very bad. The lady on the Till lacked curtesy. No smile. Cashier Melissa’s approach was very abrupt.

1  Thank Razib I
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Friday evening busy as to be expected but seated within 15mins.
Seated by the window which I found to be quite drafty.
Ordered boned chicken thighs marinated Mango & lime with side of peri salted chips & macho peas, all delicious.
Hubby had whole chicken with same chips, all cooked lovely.
Think food is reasonably priced but refillable drinks overpriced & not particularly nice.
Staff very friendly & helpful.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

If you love chicken here’s the place to come here at tower park plenty of choice , good service . Fantastic food , nice restaurant

1  Thank steveblakesley
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Very good Nando’s! Staff are very friendly and are always willing to help! Food it always brilliant and cooked well,very tasty!