“Fast food!”
Review of Taco Bell Poole

Taco Bell Poole
Ranked #254 of 389 Restaurants in Poole
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good food at cheap prices. Alright, it's not The Best but it's fast food and a bargain so you can't complain ;)
Marked down because I've found on a couple of visits that the food tends to be on the warm side rather than piping hot. Maybe it was busy that day, I don't remember.
Also highly recommend Deliveroo service - always arrives in good time and still very warm

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A lunch time meet with my daughter while in the High Street of Poole, Good food but quite busy even so we were quickly served

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

11 year olds favorite place to eat so relented and went in.

Staff polite and well dressed eating areas pretty good considering it's fast food.

Food ordering was quick and painless.

Food arrived quickly within 5 minutes of ordering.

Then oh dear the food. I ordered pulledchickem wrap thing. It was like warm the best description for the contents is goo with rice and I think chicken in it. Bland tasteless and in no way anything resembling food.

I want to say something nice about it so will go with it was wrapped up properly as that's the best I can say.

I have no understand as to why anyone would want to eat something so devoid of any flavour or having a texture which makes you want to eat it.

I will never go back again as it is a waste of money and bears no resemblance to Mexican food which is actually something I really enjoy and frankly this is an insult.

I have two stars only be a use the staff were polite, pleasant and efficient as well as it being pretty tidy. They lost all the other stars due to not serving anything resembling Mexican food.

TacoBellUK, Public Relations Manager at Taco Bell Poole, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We're sorry to see you had such a disappointing experience. We'd like to understand more about your visit if you could please email our Customer Service Team at UKTacoBellCustomerService@yum.com with some more details so we can look into this?

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Me and my son made our first visit to a Taco Bell this evening and were seriously disappointed. Both our meals including the chips were luke warm - really no excuse for this from a chain this size. Very little actual meat in both options we had. The chips and nachos were also incredibly salty.

Overpriced for the quality.

Won't be returning!

TacoBellUK, Public Relations Manager at Taco Bell Poole, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

We're sorry to see you had a disappointing experience. We'd like to understand more about your visit if you could please send some additional information through to our Customer Complaints Team at UKTacoBellCustomerService@yum.com?

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Taco Bell was a bucket list restaurant for our family. The food was nice, but not very hot. The service was good. Would visit again