“Shocking”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #111 of 179 Restaurants in Stevenage
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Took over an hour to deliver our order and when it did arrive it was cold. Rang twice to complain with no answer despite letting it ring for nearly 5 minutes.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

After arriving and been left waiting at the counter for 10 mins as the staff just looked over and left me waiting without a word. I over heard one of the members of staff “Alex” said to another colleague ignore the phone it’s probably another complaint. Finally I got home and found out there had been mistakes with my order I phoned up to complain and rang twice before getting an answer. Alex answered the phone I told him the problems he didn’t apologise, he said he’d dispatch the corrections and they’d arrive ASAP. After waiting for an hour I rang the store multiple times and got no answer. So I didn’t receive the corrections given how late it was I have up waiting and went to bed.
I’m disgusted with the customer service and the attitude of the staff at this branch, form such a company.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Called to place order for my free pizza ( that was offered last time due to such a mess up on last order ) places order , ordered extras said will pay cash for them on delivery . 40mins later get a call saying collection ready I explained that this was a delivery order and they panicked . So now once again awaiting on cold food that’s been sitting in store for god knows how long waiting food for “collection “ even though they were the ones who saId they would deliver free due to mess up last time . Never been so fed up of a company in my life

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The collection perfection deal is very good value for lunch. It is 5.99 for medium or 7.99 for large. The pizza tastes nice too. The only challenge was trying to find a parking space to park and collect the pizza. Although there are spaces right outside, it was so busy.

I enjoyed the pizza and would go back again (not too often though).

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Order from here regularly and always prompt delivery delivered within the time scale they tell you. Arrives hot. Really great pizzas.