“Tasty Tapas”

Toreros Tapas Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Toreros Tapas Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 438 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A warm welcome awaits you at Toreros Tapas Restaurant & Bar. We are an authentic Spanish Tapas restaurant in the heart of Eastbourne serving over 50 Tapas dishes, Paellas and a range of great Spanish Wines in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I found Toreros trough Trip Advisor. Me and my wife we had 4 tapas to share and we were realy happy. Food was tasty nice portions and a good service. I can really recommend this place. We will go back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A pal and I went to Toreros this evening after attending the Tennis at Eastbourne's Devonshire Park. We wanted tapas and were recommended to Toreros which is conveniently located on the main street between the station and the pier. It was a lovely warm evening and the restaurant front was open to the street giving it a continental feel. We were made very welcome by Avni who could not have been more attentive as he showed us to a nice table and provided menus. We ordered small jugs of Sangria and Margherita to drink and sardine and prawn tapas to start our meal before a nice Valencian Paella for our main course. The food was all tasty and hot and the Paella was more than sufficient for two people. The bill came to £65 of which £19 was taken by our drinks. It is not cheap but the restaurant is in the middle of a tourist area so you expect to pay a bit more. If you want tasty tapas or good Paella, served by friendly people, in unfussy surroundings then do give Toreros a try...

I a line up with 5-10 other ethnic eateries, we flipped a coin to decide... and
Picked a real winner.
Swordfish was great, as was meatballs, tuna salad, and all else. Prices very moderate, could not have enjoyed ourselves more!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here, last evening. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food was wonderful. We had three tapas dishes to share, as a starter, and the king prawns, each, as a main course. We were asked if we wanted them all together or separately and they served them as we had asked. I was not a fan of tapas, having had a bad experience somewhere else, but this was lovely. Will definitely return and try the Paella next time

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to day to celebrate the niece 20th birthday. The food was amazing, very tasteful, and plenty. My youngest son is very picky wit the food, and the prepare a special plate for him, and he loved it. I will go back again. I was reading other bad reviews, and yes it can take some time, but it is because the foo dis prepared on the spot, and it was worth the wait. Yes, they bring the tapas, 2 or 3 at the time, but it is better that allow the food to get cold. We love the place and the staff... Thanks for such an amazing day