“A new favourite!”

K STAR Korean BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 449 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Price range: US$7 - US$38
Description: KSTAR is an authentic Korean restaurant located in Eastbourne. KSTAR provides BQQ grill options on the table, as well as Fried chicken with various sauces and much more.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have already visited a few times because the food is so delicious. The atmosphere is nice because the staff are very attentive and helpful, they really know their menu and are great at making recommendations. The whole restaurant feels relaxed and authentic. Service is pretty speedy and you get great value for money. We have a lot of nice places to eat in Eastbourne but there is really nowhere else like this in town. I wish the owners alk the luck in the world with their new venture and am excited to see how they develop their menu.

KSTARBBQRestaurant, General Manager at K STAR Korean BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hello Becky.
Firstly may we thank you for visiting KSTAR several times and for leaving us a 5 star review.

We are glad you found our staff helpful and knowledgeable. This is of course is a plus for any business so thank you for noticing this.

Thank you for your best wishes we hope you continue to enjoy our restaurant. In the near future there will be lots of new additions to our menu so please let us know what you think.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here yesterday (20th) as a group of three. My son is very much into Korean food and was keen to give this place a try. Nice and quiet when we arrived so no problem with a table.

Had steamed and fried dumplings for starters which were excellent. My taste was more towards the fried one but wifey really enjoyed the healthier option.

Mains took longer as I was being a numpty with the menu despite having an expert sitting next to me in the shape of my son. We had two young lads serving us (one of whom was the manager/supervisor) and nothing was too much trouble for them to explain. We all settled on something different. Wifey had beef bulgogi, son a pork dish and I had cook your own beef with a side of steamed rice. All dishes were excellent and full of flavour and cooking on the table was certainly an experience.

Dessert menu was a little small at the moment but we were assured more dishes will be coming to the whole menu soon.

I must also compliment K-Star for having a good range of authentic Korean drinks available both alcoholic and non alcoholic.

Bill came in at just over £90 for the three of us including a good number of drinks (well it was my birthday dinner after all) which we felt was quite reasonable.

We will definitely be eating here again.

KSTARBBQRestaurant, General Manager at K STAR Korean BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Peter thank you for leaving us a review.

We had a lot of joy serving you and your family. I apologise for not realising it was your birthday, here at KSTAR we offer our diners a free drink on their birthday. I will make sure if you come in again you will get a free drink from us. This will also be something we will advertise more in the future to let our new customers know.

Your review is full of detail with many points praising us. Personally as the supervisor who was serving you I want to thank you for letting a wider audience know what KSTAR offers in terms of food and service.

It is true we are expanding our menu very soon and will have a lot more dishes. So I look forward to seeing what you and your family think of it.

Many kind regards

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The food at K Star is absolutely fantastic. They clearly love what they do and it shows with the food that is served. You have to go and try everything - we did - and it was all absolutely fantastic and so tasty. If you've never tried Korean food - ask the staff what they would suggest. They know their stuff.

KSTARBBQRestaurant, General Manager at K STAR Korean BBQ Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you very much for your review.

We at KSTAR certainly love what we do. From the food we prepare and serve. In addition to this, involving customers in Korean culture.

Thank you trying a range of our dishes we offer. We will be offering many more in the near future.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

A welcome addition to Eastbourne an authentic Korean BBQ restaurant with a wonderfully hospitable Korean owner. Each table has it's own grill allowing you to cook your own food, we tried the pork and the beef which were both excellent as were the squid and kimchi pancakes and the fried dumplings. If you have never tried Korean food before be adventurous and give it a try you won't be disappointed!!!

1  Thank review269

Wow thank you very much for your review.
We apologise for our late reply.

We at KSTAR are very thankful our first review on here was from a very satisfied and friendly customer.

Happy to hear you feel our food is of a excellent standard.

Thank you very much for considering our restaurant is worthy of your time to review.

We hope to see you again soon.