“Everyone was happy of the apartment choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Airy and spacious  apartment in a Bajan villa
Sundance Taken from the glass bottomed boat
Entrance Terrace - plenty of chairs for relaxing outside and chilling
Relax on the entrance terrace with sea glimpses
Well equipped kitchen
Fragrant Frangipani Tree
Busy Day on the Beach!!
So relaxing at Sundance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Andrew G
Lower Sackville, Canada
“Everyone was happy of the apartment choice”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

i stayed here with my family as we were celebrating my mothers birthday.

The apartment was quite large as the living room/dining room was quite large. The bedrooms were not the largest but good enough size for us all to fit in.

The highlight of the property is the porch, as it has a great breeze for most of the day since it is elevated above the properties nextdoor.

A couple of minuses for us were that the ensuite bathroom shower didn't work properly, so could only use the tub for baths, the bed in the same bedroom seemed to have a large crease in the mattress which caused one person to roll towards the other side of the bed. The second concern is that the look of the other properties on the street don't look that great but we didn't mind as the location was perfect for us.

You are at most a 2 minute walk to the beach and there are a couple bars within 5 min walk as well.
For those of you curious, from the balcony you can almost see Rihanna's condo at 1 sandy lane place, and can easily see it from the beautiful paynes bay beach.

If you are lucky you will get to see the green monkeys eating breadfruit or mangoes from the trees across the street, as we saw a family of 9 eat there a couple time during the stay.

I would recommend sun dance apartment as for the price I don't think you can find a better place on the island.

Management Response
14 Apr 2015
So glad you had a lovely holiday. The shower has now been mended in the ensuite and we will check the mattress crinkle!! Kind regards.
Felixstowe

Northamptonshire
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Essex
Reviewed 19 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing