Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nikol

Pleasant stay in paradise: great location and kind staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Mar 2023

We had a wonderful stay at Pereybere Hotel & Spa.
Our check-in was smooth, even though we came 1h earlier. After a welcome drink, Prav showed us around the hotel facilities and answered all our questions we had about the hotel, beaches and the area in general.
The rooms were clean and the AC worked very well. In the suite we had a kitchen, which had all the equipment we needed. There is a supermarket and some restaurants in walking distance.
The breakfast was great - we loved the fresh tropical fruits, pancakes and omelettes! Maybe there could be a bit more variety since it was the same for the 4 days we stayed there, but everything tasted good and was fresh.
What we appreciated a lot was that they had a water dispenser at the reception where we could fill up our water bottles. So we didn’t need to buy tons of plastic bottles of water.
The pool area is very relaxing with comfortable sunbeds.
Even though there is a busy street in front of the hotel, it was very quiet everywhere. Especially, in the rooms you could not tell at all since they face the other way.
There is one nice beach right across the street. If you want to go to other beaches nearby you can easily take the bus (bus stop only a few meters away) or a taxi. Transport is very easy and convenient since the hotel has a great location.
Also, there is a small travel agency integrated in the hotel where we booked a package of three day trips, which was so worth it!
We definitely recommend this place, everything was so pleasant and the location was the best!
Date of stay: March 2023
0.6 km from Pereybere Hotel & Spa
  • Vio.com
0.8 km from Pereybere Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Pereybere
All reviews across the road the bus tour operator visited mauritius beautiful beach hotel is located top floor enjoyed my stay internet connection small pool friendly hotel lots of restaurants cleaning staff crepes i highly recommend this hotel omelette yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2023 via mobile

My hubby and I recently spent a week at this beautiful gem of a hotel Wonderful and hospitable staff and concierge Clean tastefully decorated spaces with comfortable bed Great breakfast and especially the freshly made pancakes and egg station Located opposite the best beach in Mauritius Easy access to taxis & public transport with well stocked supermarket a 5 minute walk away Just a short drive from Grand Baie with great shopping and restaurant choices

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2023 via mobile

Particularly noteworthy is the staff there. Nice, helpful, kind, polite and simply customer-oriented. Whether at the reception, at the buffet or the cleaning staff. The hotel is an insider tip.
The location is great, the breakfast is very tasty and the selection very good. Especially the crepes are very tasty. The rooms are very clean, large and comfortable. The hotel offers a wide range of options. The hotel gym, sauna, etc. can be used free of charge. Parking is also free. I will book the hotel again next time! I am more than happy

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kf691
Reviewed 23 February 2023 via mobile

How do I start, I visited Mauritius after 15 years and was sceptical where to stay, I found Pereybere Resort and Spa online and decided to take this option as with the many great reviews. As from my arrival to the days I spent was amazing from check in, to the room cleanisness which was ready on time. The manager and assistant manager Mr. Tapa , Praveen and Frad were really awesome, the guidance, the support shown was incredible, the breakfast was perfect and so welcoming. The management help all the time from extras I needed, which is a bathroom scale, umbrella were provided with a smile. The management also made me comfortable throughout my stay by offering me an upgrade midway through my stay as I was there for close on 2 weeks.

I personally recommend Pereybere Resort and Spa, location is perfect, restaurants right on the walkway, taxi service across the road, most beautiful beach in front of the resort

What more can you ask for, an exceptional place, excellent pricing and awesome service

Well done guys you made my holiday a memorable one

Room tip: Parking was provided so no issues
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2023

I had a great stay here, everything was to my satisfaction. The hotel, staff, location, services, and breakfast met my expectations. They have a tour office and money exchange service on-premise and most importantly, the hotel is directly opposite the Pereybere beach, I highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2023 via mobile

Great Hotel, amazing and friendly staff, room clean, great breakfast! They are giving a great customer experience! I recommend it without hesitation as it has everything you need for a great vacation!

The location is great I front of tbe Beach!

Trip type: Travelled on business