Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance
Tours from Lysefjorden Adventure tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Stavanger
from US$165,92
from US$201,73
from US$119,25
More Info
All reviews guided hike great guide day hiking totally recommend this tour weather conditions pulpit rock amazing hiking amazing tour nice hike wooden staircase great trip booked this tour tour guide hiking shoes norwegian culture take pictures small group
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife booked this excursion direct with the company for our P&O cruise when we landed in stavanger.
Excellent communication from the owner in the run up, confirming we had time to do the hike before the ship left (it takes almost 2hrs to walk up, then the same back).
We did, however have one small issue which wasn’t caused by us or this company, and that was that our ship was late docking into Stavanger. This meant we were late leaving the port, which made it quite tight time wise to complete the hike. And if we had arrived back late the ship wouldn’t wait!!!
As it was, Ger kept to his word and we arrived back 10 minutes before our departure time.
The hike is tough going, but our 8 year old made it. Just make sure you have enough water and food.
The views on the rock more than make up for it!!!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Samsparro999
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Had a fanastic hike of kjerag mountain with Geri. Left Stavanger and enjoyed a scenic drive to the base of the mountain. Heir was right in advising to bring a lot of warm clothes as it eat very cold at the top. Views were incredible.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I very want to see the sunset and the sunrise from the top of the mountain at the Fjord ! This hiking and camping adventure was so amazing. I will never forget this moment... I would like to say thank you to Geir, an amazing guide, to make my dream comes true! I recommend to everyone to try this adventure like me, you will not regret that!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Modredna
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A great hike with wonderful views. My guide was superb. Very helpful and supportive. No hesitation in recommending him to others.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Geir is an amazing guide. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He picked us up in front of the hotel and we drove to the Kjerag. Unfortunately I had to stop the hike due to unforeseen health issues, but my boyfriend kept on going and tells tales (and shows pictures) of an amazing experience. The hike is challenging but anybody with an average fitness level should be able to finish it in their own tempo.