“Amazing hiking trip, beyond all expectations!”

Lysefjorden Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Lysefjorden Adventure AS. We provide guided hikes to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), Kjerag, Flørli and other destinations in Rogaland. We can also custom made day hikes and mulitiday hikes. Follow us on facebook and instagram for updates, and don't hesitate contact us.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I organized a 4 day hiking trip for a group of friends (10 guys in total) together with Geir at Lysefjord Adventure. The trip was extremely adventurous and fun! We hiked in the most beautiful parts of Norway, Lysefjord and got close to nature in a truly unique way. Sleeping in tents in the middle of nowhere next to a lake, relying solely on the mountains and rivers for our water consumption, making our own food in the wild etc, made our trip into one of the best experiences that we've even been part of. We got the chance to truly disconnect from the outside world for a few days and be one with nature. Geir was a fantastic guide who designed the entire route and prepared the trip with food and equipment to perfection. I can honestly say that it was one of the most amazing things I've ever done, and me and my friends have memories for life from our trip. A big thanks to Geir - I can truly recommend him and his company!

All reviews
"pace"
"track"
"windy"

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife booked this excursion direct with the company for our P&O cruise when we landed in stavanger.
Excellent communication from the owner in the run up, confirming we had time to do the hike before the ship left (it takes almost 2hrs to walk up, then the same back).
We did, however have one small issue which wasn’t caused by us or this company, and that was that our ship was late docking into Stavanger. This meant we were late leaving the port, which made it quite tight time wise to complete the hike. And if we had arrived back late the ship wouldn’t wait!!!
As it was, Ger kept to his word and we arrived back 10 minutes before our departure time.
The hike is tough going, but our 8 year old made it. Just make sure you have enough water and food.
The views on the rock more than make up for it!!!

1  Thank Samsparro999
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Had a fanastic hike of kjerag mountain with Geri. Left Stavanger and enjoyed a scenic drive to the base of the mountain. Heir was right in advising to bring a lot of warm clothes as it eat very cold at the top. Views were incredible.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile