“Spend your time and money elsewhere.”

Cargo Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #437 of 1 614 Restaurants in Oslo
Price range: US$4 - US$36
Description: Cargo is a full-fledged Italian restaurant focusing on tasty and varied food, casual atmosphere and authentic cuisine. We serve everything from antipasti, pizza from a stone oven and fresh pasta, meat and fish straight from the grill - everything is made ​​from scratch!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were a group of almost 20 people who had ordered tables and a set menu in advance. Food arrived two hours after we were seated. Lackluster service and bland food. My seafood pasta had three mussels, two scampi and tiny pieces of salmon in it. There are better places to spend your time and money in Oslo. Will not revisit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is located in a great location. The food was good, but it all gets broken by really slow service. We waited 30 minutes just to order drinks. It was not that crowded, so there was no excuse.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is situated at beautiful Sørenga, and is perfect for a late dinner in the sun. We enjoyed our food very much - we were six adults eating, each having a different pasta or pizza. That being said, you definitely need to not be in a rush when going here. The restaurant was only half full when we visited - yet we waited nearly a full hour to get our food! And another roughly 15 to receive the check. Absolutely terrible. By all means, the place is beautiful and I probably will go again. However, next time I might just go for drinks.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We were 5 people in the table and the restaurant was half empty. It took about 20 min until we got our first drink. The entrants came after being sit for an hour and I end up eating my salmon alone after 1.20 min of waiting. The food is not special at all and some of the waitresses are a bit rude. The location is perfect but this restaurant needs to improve a lot! Wouldn’t recommend to anybody! Waste of money, waste of time!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The slowest service in Sørenga. The restaurant was half empty but it took at least an hour until we got our food. Nothing is special about that food. And I found really rude that one of the waitresses wasn’t able to calculate the amount I had to pay for my food. I wouldn’t recommended it to anybody.