“Love the briyani”

Lahori Dera Tandoori
Ranked #559 of 1 614 Restaurants in Oslo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Though the price has risen over the last few years, Lahori's chicken briyani is an amazing deal. Pretty sure they make it fresh each day as I've come in late to just miss the last serving. Good comfort food, strong spices. The place itself is not the cosiest, but the food is worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food is not outstanding, but still on par compared to many other restaurants, not a place for dining with family or kids. Would recommend to try it once.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant cum diner is highly unhygienic, very bad smell in the restaurant. We found a bug in our food and reported to the owner (see attached image). First he keep refusing that it wasn't but then he accepted and just walk away without saying anything (not even a sorry). The food also tastes fouled. Also, they have Samosa with Meat under vegetarian menu. As a vegetarian, I ordered it and after taking a bite I realized its meat (which I never ate due to religious points of view). I have ate at so many Pakistani restaurants across Europe and all were very good and kind but this one ruins them for me.
I wish there is some way to give negative rating here.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

You can get flavorful pakistani food at low prices here. This is one of my "go to" places if I am too lazy to cook. I recommend the mixed grill if you have about 200 nok to spend. The tandoori style dishes are well seasoned and perfectly cooked.

Overall, you get cheep delicious food and leave satisfied. Doesn't get any better than that!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Good Pakistani Food in Oslo, service was good and quick, had Nehari, kebab, rice, everything was up to the mark. Throughly enjoyed it