“Everything was superb: location, spaciousness...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rooftop terrace
Rooftop terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

C B
Lincoln, Massachusetts
“Everything was superb: location, spaciousness, cleanliness, management etc.”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I am grateful to the management of Sonderland Apartments for making my Oslo vacation so memorable. I had originally booked another unit for my stay, but about 30 minutes after touching down in Oslo, I was informed that the owner had a family emergency and could not accommodate me. I needed a place to stay quickly and began emailing other vacation rentals immediately. Sonderland Apartments responded right away and within hours I had the key to the wonderful unit. The apartment is brand new to Sonderland. I was the second occupant. Everything was clean, spotless and comfortable.

The location was perfect. I could walk to most places and the bus/tram line is just a few hundred yards away. I found the neighborhood of trendy restaurants and art galleries to be safe and clean. There is even a grocer a few steps away. I also liked the bicycle sculpture on the side.

The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, large screen TV (which I did not use) Wi-Fi, and even a washer and dryer. I was very happy with everything and am proud to recommend this vacation rental.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing