Ways to Experience Northern Soul Adventures
Reviews (1 197)
1 197 results
1 182
1 182
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
48 - 53 of 1 197 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Incredible trip. We had a phenomenal time with Jeff. The conditions were perfect so we were really lucky to get a great view of the northern lights for several hours.

Jeff was a fantastic guide. He helped us set up our cameras correctly and gave us tripods, and took loads of photos of us with his own camera. The gear and equipment were fantastic. We were very warm with our thermal coats and feet warmers. For dinner we had a lentil soup and bread (Dahl) which was superb (and vegan!).

Jeff took us to a beautiful spot and was incredibly knowledge about the local area and northern lights. He also had a great energy and clearly loves what he does, which make the trip really special.
Couldn’t recommend highly enough!

1  Thank sebrules1001
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Our guide Jeff was incredible. Truly. Such a knowledgeable person who made the experience informative and a lot of fun. His wife, Hannah sent him with homemade lentil soup for us to eat while we sat around a camp fire and waitress patiently for the clouds to part so we could get a glimpse of the lights. My feet got a little cold and he had warming foot insoles for me to put in my shoes and that was a nice touch as well. I would 1000% recommend this tour.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2021

The tour was guided by Jeff and he was such an amazing guide and driver. Chasing the northern lights was not easy that night because of the sudden change of weather. Still, we did managed to see it thanks to his expertise on the right location and knowledge about the northern lights. I had wonderful experience. thank you so much Jeff!

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

The best experience I ever had, so blessed to lived that moment. Dreams come true and they did all they best to make it.
There are full of tours like this one, I agree. But they do all this with the whole heart just to make you feel an unique experience, and they achieve it. If they have to drive in different zones to make you see it they will.
We saw the best auroras, ate an amazing organic food with a bonfire and all the accessorizes that you need. Great pics, good vibes and a confortable van. Keep doing this cause you are amazing. So thankful, don’t hesitate to choose them. No regrets.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

I was checking which tour choose and I chose them, and I don’t regret it. If I had to choose a tour again will be with them with the closed eyes. They take care of you and you feel their good vibes.
It was a perfect day: we saw the best views, ate an organic food and made an amazing pics. All of this with a comfortable van, and following the covid securities. Thank you for all, you are so lovely.

Date of experience: September 2021