HintHunt Vienna - CLOSED
Review Highlights
simply georgious

Let´s crop it down: It was great :-) Like being in a lara croft game, but for real (without the... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 20 April 2016
143gerryw
Vienna, Austria
Exciting and interesting program in the afternoon

5 of us with my friends have already played this brilliant game and really enjoyed it. If you want... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2016
ImreToth737
Vienna Region, Austria

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2016

If you want to be in a new dream world and solve interesting situations and puzzles in a professional environment you should try it. TI

hinthuntvienna, Leiter Front Office at HintHunt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Thank you very much Imre, we are glad that we could give you the experience that we aim on! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

It was an amazing game for all of us! absolutely recommened! Don't forget to try, if you are in Vienna!

hinthuntvienna, Leiter Front Office at HintHunt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

We say thank you for spending an hour in our submarine! We had a lot of fun with you guys!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

It was an unforgettable experience for me and for my friends. All along I was very excited to find the key solution.. HintHunt is an absoltely thrilling game. Everybody should try, during they dwell time in the city.

Mihaly, it is really good to hear that you had such an amazing time and we are glad we could give you an unforgettable experience that you can share with your team forever! We are looking forward to seeing you for your next mission! Thank you for your visit!

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Thanks for the experience. It was AWESOME :))) I went there with my friends but it's great for team buildings as well. I definitely recommend you to try it if you are in Vienna.

Hey Kitty, you know where to find us ;) The Team says thank you for your lovely words! We will hopefully be greeting you another time... maybe with your colleagues during a teambuilding? :)

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I went with my friends to play. We all really enjoyed unforgettable experience for us. We have the appropriate assistance tasks, and managed to get out within a specified time :) All along I was very excited and enjoyed sought to resolve the problems, we were able to play good team and individually, to share the tasks.

1  Thank AnnieHorvath
hinthuntvienna, Leiter Front Office at HintHunt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Oh Annie, it was very entertaining to watch you and your friends play - we say thank you for that ;) If you think you have already reached your natural high... you better don´t miss the second mission! Sea you soon!