Review Highlights
Nice park

It is located just beside Votivkirche, good place for relax. Not far away from the centre. Good for... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
JanM366
Prague, Czech Republic
via mobile
Clean Quiet Open Space

We visited the Sigmund Freud Park whilst walking to the Votivkirche from the Ubahn station. The... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from US$43,00
from US$26,70
from US$40,70
More Info
All reviews trees planted votivkirche benches presenting monument parks
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The Sigmund Freud park is near to the main university building in Vienna. It is a small park with no particularly outstanding features as an area of parkland. I am rating it 'good' rather than 'average' because it surrounds the lovely Vitivkircke (Votiv Church) which has beautiful architecture ad is worth seeing. The park area is good for walking or jogging around its paths, sitting on a bench and admiring the church's architecture. I spend a good amount of time here whilst in Vienna as it was a very peaceful place to spend time not far from one of the main roads into the city.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This was a small park and not that special and somewhat untidy with a few weeds and uncut grass . It sits outside the Votif Church which dominates the area.freud probably deserd better.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Located in district 9 the park is so small it's virtually non existent. It's in triangular shape and is more of a round about with traffic on all sides. No special beauty and yes and plants. No need to visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This small park might've been lovely had it been located elsewhere.
In its current location, it is dwarfed by the stunning Votiv church, which makes it very difficult to appreciate it at all.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I didnt know about this park it was not marked on my travel map but of course I have heard about Freud and know there are a museum in the town of him. I didnt visit the museum it was not time for it. But this park is close to Votivkirche who look so big where You stand in the side of it. Its a kind of relaxing park maybe best te be in the summer here. I missed the monument over Freud I see now. I will put a photo that was in the corner of the park - that day food was my target nr 1 in this moment. Schottentor u-bahn is the name of u-bahn stop here. So to summary this up I will think that this is a good rest place in warmer time of the year then christmas when I was here.