“Amazing ”

Crime Runners
Ranked #1 of 125 Fun & Games in Vienna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Please book online Delve into an interactive story - together with your friends! One team, one story, one mission per chapter: Only as a team you will be able to solve the tricky riddles and unravel the dramatic mysteries. You take the roles of henchmen to the dubious Operator. He is a hacker who assigns you to break into buildings, find prove of blackmail and dispossess politicians. The ending of the story is in your own hands! Crime Runners is the beginning of a new era of 'Escape the Room'-games and Austria's first Live Action Adventure. Between two and six participants get assignments from the mysterious operator and undergo, in the course of one hour, an exciting and reasoned story. The classic concept 'Room Escape' has therefor been extended by special effects and leads to a completely new experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The staff were really friendly. The mission was wonderful. The experience was unique. Worth every minute

Date of experience: August 2018
"sequence"
in 2 reviews
"immersive"

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Class, really fun, we are english and it was good, class, definintely reccomend, 10/10, very nice:-)

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

First, my husband and I love playing escape games on our own, to see if we can escape a room with only using two brains.

We booked chapter 1 and got out in 46 minutes. So, we went back and did chapter 2 a little faster, and then chapter 3. We got out of all the rooms in under 60 minutes. So, of course, that made it fun.

The really cool thing about Crime Runners is that you can do just one room, or all three and they tell one complete story. We enjoyed that part.

Other things we liked: only give you clues if you're behind or ask for one with walkie talkie. And, all the puzzles are logic based.

Downer was that the 3rd room has a couple challenges hard for 2 people to do. Wish we had known ahead so we didn't get flustered.

We loved the experience and each visit was a nice ending to a day of shopping or sightseeing on our vacation in Vienna.

Oh, you get to book English or German when you buy tickets. And, you're only in the room with people you booked with...no strangers.

Thanks, Crime Runners.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

As my first escape room experience, I didn't know what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised at how engaging and fun it was! The puzzles were challenging, the props and other objects in the room made the scenario feel "real", and my sons and I had a great time working together to solve the clues. I can't think of a single thing I would change - it was really a great experience. We only did the first of three scenarios, and will almost certainly go back to do the other two!

Date of experience: July 2018