Open today: 16:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
One of the best Escape Room Companies in Vienna

We have played a lot of Escape Rooms all around the world and loved all three games in Crime... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Stefan-TwoBearslife
Austria
Chapter 3 - Patient Zero - Save the world from an epidemic

It was family affair to solve the puzzles ... We were very excited ... The staff again very... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
Heinrich N

Recommended experiences in and around Vienna
from US$51,80
from US$11,50
from US$26,50
from US$22,40
More Info
All reviews escape room special effects a lot of fun story line great fun challenging puzzles escape game chapter storyline mission rooms props thrilling video operator sequence immersive
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have played several escape rooms now (in Vienna and Budapest), and I have to say I got the best experience with Crime Runners. Our Game Master was very funny and she was very nice when we got stuck at the end...

The riddles were quite a blast. I never had so much different things to do in a room. We didn’t find the one thing, but finally we got it with some help.

I would recommend Crime Runners - especially room 3 is my favorite. Sadly we didn’t make it, but we still liked it a lot.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We visited Crime Runners escape room "The Crime Scene" together with my girlfriend. Since we had already visited one other escape room in Vienna which we really enjoyed we were also very excited about this one, because according to the Trip Advisor it's rated as #1 in Vienna.

I can't really agree with that. It's not that there were something really bad about this room, but I didn't find anything too great about it either, just average...

Things I didn't like about it:
- clues were really hidden too much. Because of that we solved the first big puzzle without having all of the clues and didn't get an important piece for the next part of the room (they were hidden in the same place). That obviously got us stuck in the next room.
- too many code locks
- puzzles were rather easy

Things we liked:
- the theme was different and strong
- mechanics in the room worked well

All in all, I don't say that it was a bad experience, but unfortunately it wasn't anything special either. Something was just missing.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It wasn’t our first escape game so it’s not an easy task to satisfy us but Crime Runners did it.

The concept is a bit different from the other classical escape rooms that we did. They offer 3 different rooms which are called Chapter 1, 2 and 3 because they make one big story.
We did Chapter 1 and it was a lot of fun. I don’t want to spoil anything so I won’t say much except that the “special effects” are nice and “The Operator” concept is great!
Go for it.

We were two for Chapter 1 but you could easily be three.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We had a family event and visited chapter 1 - the congressman.
The staff was very friendly, the instructions by video and in detail personally
Solving the puzzles was challenging and fun - we did it
To conclude, a funny photo that we could take with us
We will come back and make another room ...

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We did the patient zero. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The puzzles were fine but i expected alot more action for the price. Like seeing zombies, jump scares or more interactivity. Maybe some people dressed as zombies or some fake smoke. it was too plain for my taste.

Date of experience: April 2018