Reviews (1 411)
1 412 results
1 213
1 213
All reviews former bank bank restaurant park suite beautiful hotel cigar room walk in closet marble bathroom main restaurant spa area living room upgraded to a suite historical building luxury hotel christmas market steam room guest rooms perfect location
70 - 75 of 1 412 reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We loved our time at Park Hyatt Vienna! The hotel is magnificent with its architecture and we even got a personal tour to our room when we checked in. we will definitely come back here for our next visit to Vienna!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank FrequentFlier248916
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Warm greetings from beautiful Vienna! I personally want to thank you for taking the time to sharing this wonderful feedback about your recent Park Hyatt Vienna experience with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to read that you've enjoyed our hotel as well as the personal tour to your room. We will be very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I found my stay to be truly dignified.

It was actually a privilege to be a guest here.

While Vienna offers a splendid array of activity for the visitor,

I hardly felt the need to leave my room.

It is an honour to have been in residence.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Peter R
ParkHyattVienna, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Peter R,

Thank you so much for choosing Park Hyatt Vienna during your recent stay at imperial Vienna as well as for taking the time to sharing this wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.com. It was an honour for us to be your host!

I am delighted to read that you felt so comfortable with us and really enjoyed your stay.The whole Park Hyatt Vienna team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - we will take good care of you!

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I am a total snob when it comes to hotels and have very high expectations of where I stay. Park Hyatt exceeded my expectations. First of all the location is brilliant. It is in the center of everything in Vienna so we could walk to almost every place without difficulty. The hotel is beautiful, so clean, modern and updated. We loved the pool an used it nightly - absolutely gorgeous. One reviewer complained that he didn't know about the pool or how to find money to exchange. First of all, the pool is marked in the elevator. Secondly, there are options to change money at every corner possible and the concierge was very helpful with this.
Speaking of which, Karim at the concierge was incredible! He was so patient with us and went out of his way to obtain last minute tickets for me to an incredible Mozart concert, tickets to the palace and museums. He went through an entire map with me and my 13 year old son, and marked out for us the highlights to visit.
The location is a big plus. It is so close to everything including shopping and our favorite cafe in the world Cafe Central. We visited Hotel Sacher and I have no idea why there is so much hype about Sacher. The Hyatt is far more superior, spacious and luxurious. I would never stay anywhere else but here. I am looking forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shamsah A
ParkHyattVienna, General Manager at Park Hyatt Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Shamsah A,

Warmest greetings from Park Hyatt Vienna!

I personally want to thank you for choosing our property during your recent stay at imperial Vienna as well as for taking the time to sharing this amazing feedback with all the TripAdvisor.com users.

I am delighted to read that you felt comfortable with the service, the offer and location of our hotel and the spa area which is situated in the former bank vault - much appreciated. Thank you so much for all your kind words and especially about our concierge Karim. We will pass your appreciation to him.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - hopefully in the not too distant future.

With best regards from sunny Vienna,

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We had a marvellous stay and this was helped very much by the professional but friendly staff. The hotel is so clean and tranquil and the room was very airy and spacious. The breakfasts seem expensive, but they really are worth it with such a wide range of foods that are beautifully prepared. A hotel is a big part of our holiday and this hotel certainly helped us to have a brilliant stay in Vienna. There is only one thing that we would suggest improving. The curtains let in a lot of street light around the top, and when the early morning day light comes in, the room becomes very light, which was a bit of a sleep disrupter. If a pelmet was installed, this would keep the room nice and dark. Otherwise, the room was fantastic. It has a long corridor and is closed off from the bathroom, toilet, wardrobes and the entrance door so you really don't hear any noise from the corridor. And as the hotel isn't beside a busy road, it is very quiet. The hotel is well located for walking around the inner city sights and the closest Vienna Sightseeing bus stop is just a 7 minute walk.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear NaturalSolutions,

I personally want to thank you for your recent visit as well as for taking the time to sharing your Park Hyatt Vienna experience on TripAdvisor.com.

It is wonderful to know that you felt so comfortable with the hotel location and that you liked our services as well as your room and our rich breakfast.

Thank you for your great feedback regarding the curtains and the light - we will definitely have a look into this issue in order to improve guests experience. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back again - we will take good care of you!

With my best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Simply the best. Best location, room, staff, comfort. The rooms are beautiful. The shower was the best I have ever had in any hotel. The staff checks in with you from time to time to make sure you have everything you need The Park Hyatt is the perfect location to explore Vienna.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear TripAdvisor User,

I am delighted to read that you felt so comfortable with us and really enjoyed your stay, especially our showers.

With my best personal regards,