All reviews great location a family run hotel coffee machine in the room laundry service museum quarter shopping street stay there again yogurt underground station parking garage air conditioner three nights walking distance enjoyed our stay public transportation free wifi reception desk
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

It's my second time to stay in this hotel and we had a great time. Staff are so friendly and welcoming. We felt that we are at home. Location is perfect, near metro + near to the hop on hop off station + near lots of museums + in the shopping street. I highly recommend this hotel.

Best regards

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank El-Minshawi
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I (early 30s, Californians) visited Vienna for the first time, stayed here. Huge rooms in excellent repair, awesome location (IN the shopping district, very short walk to all the major tourist sites), staff was very helpful. Couldn't ask for anything else, can't recommend more highly

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I go often to Vienna and think this is one of the best places I've been to. It's close to the city center (just a few subway stations away from Stephansplatz and the Opera is 15 minutes away on foot). I really like that it's in Mariahilfestraße because it's full of shops and full of people during the day. The price was okay for a single room (at least when I was there) and the rooms are impecable (well at least the one I stayed in). I cannot talk about other types of rooms or about the breakfast, but I'm pretty sure I'll go again eventually.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2016

A good family run hotel, good service, very central and close to the Metro station. Breakfast in the quite small dining room, but plenty of choice of fresh food.24/24 reception, and a very helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Great priced, very comfortable hotel with air conditioning at a premium location in Vienna. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, and the owner Miklos even volunteered to drive me to the airport when I was in a hurry. I have stayed at a few other hotels in Vienna and none compared to this visit. Easily my best experience traveling to Vienna.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends