Reviews (1 383)
1 383 results
1 148
1 148
All reviews electronic controls cigar lounge bath and shower beautiful hotel junior suite room service water temperature turn down service concierge service nespresso machine lobby area ring road long weekend breakfast buffet is high ceilings city centre edvard
84 - 89 of 1 383 reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This hotel is at the level you expect from a 5* hotel.
Perfect facilities, a friendly and very attentive staff.
The breakfast buffet is splendid.
The spa area feels a bit small with low ceilings ans small rooms. It could also have more rest beds (3!).
And, to be very picky, in a suite, being provided with a Nespresso machine is great, but with only 2 coffee capsules???

Stayed: February 2018
Gerhard M, General Manager at Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Arbalcha,
Thank you for your nice feedback! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at Palais Hansen Kempinski.
We provide a Nespresso machine with a total of 6 pads (espresso, lungo and decaf - 2 of every kind) in every room and they are refilled daily. It is also possible to request more pads any time. I am sorry if you didn't get this standard service. I will talk to my team to ensure this service for our guests.
I hope we can welcome you again at Palais Hansen Kempinski
Kind regards from Vienna,

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Booked it upon the recommendation of my wife who had an earlier stay there and was glad I took her opinion on that! From the moment I booked (although not through their website, I received a welcome note and an offer for an upgrade. Silvia was very responsive online before we got there so I was able to know what to expect and the concierge, Martin, gave us great tips for our 2 days stay so we made the most out of our stay. The hotel itself is luxurious, breakfast is great with a lot of options in a nice setting, the lobby a nice compact space that gives warmth to the place. Rooms are modern and spacious and room service very fast! Definitely returning here!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Gerhard M, General Manager at Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Cew00,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on tripadvisor.com.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your time with us. Rest assured that I will share your comments with the team, especially Silvia and Martin will be pleased to hear.
With the best regards from Vienna
Gerhard Mitrovits, General Manager

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The hotel has a lounge where is possible to have conversations ou small meetings, sou rounding by excellent drinks and snacks.

At the room, the bathroom floor is warmed, the control of the shower is electronic, as well as the bathtub.

The lighting and air conditioning are also controlled by electronic panels distributed in the room.

The bed and pillows make you want to stay and sleep.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear NeBordosa,
thank you for taking the time and sharing your comments on tripadvisor.com.
I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your time with us and looking forward to welcome you back on the next occasion visiting Vienna.
With best regards from the Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Cleanliness was perfect and the turn down service much appreciated. My bathroom items were nicely tidied up in the bathrooms, thank you! ;-) An extra special thanks to the Concierge (Martin?) who helped me get my phone back after forgetting it at the Sacher Hotel. You saved a lot of hassle for me.

The Breakfast was very nice and cold was kept cold and hot was kept hot. The tables were quickly cleared and the hostesses made you feel welcome. Dinner was much appreciated and I was not disappointed over the Wienerschnitzel! Thank you! I also had the Trout which I enjoyed and the salad was really good with this.

Check in and check out went smoothly and the staff was all smiles! We did not have time for the Spa but had a quick look and it looked very nice. Next time perhaps. ;-)

So overall well done and thank you for taking care of us!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Helen d,
thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your time with us, from the room and its facilities to the Wiener Schnitzel.
We are looking forward to welcome you back on the next occasion visiting Vienna
With best regards
General Manager.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Just a three nights, my first stay at this quite nice new hotel in their Junior Suite. I selected here because it situated at a quiet area little away from the core tourist district, however only 15 minutes walk to the main attractions. There are few famous embassies near the hotel, which could mean this location is prime. I spent more time in the room, especially relax enjoying that lazy lying down in their comfortable large King bed facing the “Swan Lake” huge wall paper. I also likes that many mirrors in the room, all the wardrobes’ doors are fixed. Although there are lot guests, but the whole hotel area are such quiet, calm & peace through prestige & comfortable. And special thanks to one & only professional Chinese receptionist who really help me lot during the stay. Their limousine driver is also a very nice guy for my airport service. Thanks Kempinski Vienna!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank pongj2015

Dear James P,
thank you for your rating and kind words on Tripadvisor.com.
I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team, they will be very happy to hear.
With best regards from the Palais Hansen Kempinksi Vienna