US$146
  • Bar/Lounge
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$469
US$178
US$150
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$122
US$198
US$353
US$336
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop barprestige roommolton brown productssmall boutique hotelst stephen's cathedralperfect locationwalking distancehotel guestsstayed for two nightswould stay here againloved this hotelbeds were very comfortablemajor sitesbreakfast staffbeautiful hotelnice bathroomrooms are small
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I'd read about the rooftop terrace and stumbled across it during my amblings on day one. Drinks are overpriced but you are paying for the view so no real complaints there. Prices are comparable to London.

What did annoy me was the variable payment policy. I was asked to pay for each drink on receipt. Annoying as I was planning to stay fora few drinks. I questioned the waitress and was told that it was easier to keep track of customers etc. Very understandable. Until I realised that other customers were not asked to pay upfront. Now, I am a professor from the UK (so zero flight risk), but I can only assume that they saw a black woman as a potential non-payer. Not impressed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Daliah B
LENIKUSHOTELS, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Lamee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Daliah,

Thank you very much for spending your time with us at Lamée Rooftop. We appreciate your feedback! Please rest assured that we certainly do not have any discriminatory practices in place. We have a multicultural team, as well as a multicultural guest mix from all over the world, and a fair and positive attitude is of utmost importance to us. Please take my word that we would not accept any such behaviour – neither among our team members, nor among our guests.

Our new and casual seating arrangements on Lamée Rooftop do very much invite our guests to change their place during their visit – sometimes several times. Either to chat with some people nearby, or to get an even better glimpse of St. Stephens, or simply to turn to or from the sun depending on the time of the day. So for a better overview, we do indeed kindly ask for payment after each order, and I sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. Exempt from this rule are returning hotel guests during their stay and groups that have prebooked in advance. I trust that you may have observed the billing procedure with some of these guests, and I would like to reassure you that none of this was intended to displease you.

I am truly sorry that you could not enjoy your visit at Lamée Rooftop as much as you planned for, and I sincerely hope that I could rectify this unfortunate impression. Should you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally at any time. Hoping very much that we may welcome you back on your next visit to Vienna, I remain,

with kind regards,
Isabella Wexberg, Director

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had great experience in this hotel. We stayed in the suite overlooking the cathedral and had best terrace area. This hotel is very centrally located and nearby to all services. They have really nice rooftop bar with amazing city views.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LENIKUSHOTELS, Admin at Hotel Lamee, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Good morning,
great comment - thank you very much! We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us and felt comfortable!
Hope to may welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The real category of this hotel is 3 stars. For half of this money you can book better 3 of 4 star hotel in Vienna. The room floor was dirty. The walls are for repainting. The overall condition is bad. The high rating of this hotel is maybe given from people who have never been in real five star hotel or from fake travelers.

Stayed: February 2018
LENIKUSHOTELS, Sales at Hotel Lamee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Good morning,

we hope you had a comfortable journey back home and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and to comment your stay. We are very sorry, that your stay did not meet your expectations - although our hotel is a Design Hotel and has no categorisation. Of course we are sorry for the circumstances and thank you for your feedback concerning the cleanless of the room and will of course discuss that matter internal. Your feedback is very important for us to improve our service for future guests.
Best regards,

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The staff were fantastic from our arrival and their attention to detail was excellent. We stayed for two nights and the staff were extremely helpful throughout our stay. We found the location of the hotel excellent. It was so close to everything in the center of Vienna.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
LENIKUSHOTELS, other at Hotel Lamee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Good morning,

first of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to comment your stay at our Hotel Lamee and for leaving a rating.

We are very happy and also proud, that you enjoyed the Location and felt comfortable.

Thank you once again that you have chosen our hotel for your trip to Vienna - we hope to may welcome you back soon!

Best regards Your Hotel Lamee Team

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I have had the luck to stay in Hotel Lamee in Vienna.It is a very special place,located in the city center,about two minutes walking to the Cathedral.It is not the typical hotel that belongs to a big company.It is a very familiar hotel with few rooms,all of them very nice,very well decorated,cleaned,comfortable....The suites have a big terrace,they are all in the last floor where you can see Vienna from the top,amazing views!!
You can enjoy the coffe bar but also the terrace in the penthouse which in summer is one of the most chic terraces in the city.
I really like very much this hotel,you will feel so well in the room.And I have to say the staff is very polited,very friendly and very professional.The blonde madame from the reception is super nice and Joseph, the philipine bell boy is one of the greatest person working in a hotel that I have ever seen.He tries to help you with everything always with a big smile and exquited manners.
Congratulations!!!
If you go to Vienna,please dont miss this beautiful Hotel!!!

Stayed: January 2018
LENIKUSHOTELS, Sales Admin at Hotel Lamee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Good morning,
great comment! thank you so much for your wonderful comment and rating about your stay with us. we are happy that you felt comfortable and enjoyed your time with us.
Hope to may welcome you back soon!