All reviews perfect location squeaky floors type hotel modern bathroom quiet street rooms are small shopping district st stephens cathedral walking distance stay there again breakfast room is minute walk quiet at night spent nights airport bus three nights hotel is located
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel was without a doubt the best thing about our stay here at Pension City. The hotel was conveniently located in the centre of the city near many attractions such as St Stephens Cathedral and the underground train. It was so easy to get around from the location of the hotel. I found the room (twin room) small but clean. The breakfast area has limited seating and at times felt rather cramped. All in all, I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a well located base in the centre of Vienna. This hotel was great value for money too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights there and enjoyed it. Excellent location close to Most attractions and subway with about 25 rooms or so. We reserved Vienna Driver from the airport and In the end it was cheaper than speed train as we were 3 with luggage each. He was excellent and prompt. Back to hotel. Karin and staff were lovely . We had breakfast included and it was good and filling. Good coffee, cereal, toast, fruit, cheese, eggs, nuts and more We liked the personal touch of a smaller Pension. Clean. The room attendant worked hard Staff were there early morning until about 10/10:30. Which was not an issue- I would not go there if you have mobility issues or can’t manage tight spaces- as bathroom is very compact and small. The breakfast room is tight when there were more than 14-16 people - but 3 hour window for breakfast and staff quick to clear tables. Does have a elevator to Pension. I appreciated them looking things up for us, holding on to our suitcases after checkout and attentive. Perfect for people who don’t want to go overboard on accommodations with an EXCELLENT location, cozy feel, almost family like - but tight bathroom if you’re ok with that - worked for us. Happy to have chosen it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RoseAng2girls
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Me and brother had a really stay in this hotel . The entrance of the hotel is quiet confusion but apart from that everything is great. The room and service is really good . even room is well maintain . We had a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 268yusufn
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My room was perfectly quiet, comfortable and convenient. My only complaint is that although BBC World Service was among 50+ stations offered it was the only one not in fact available. Only the friendliness and courtesy of all the staff prevents my feeling seriously offended by this discrimination. I shall certainly consider this hotel for my next visit to Vienna but I shall seek an assurance on the availability of the BBC TV before making a booking.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

No complaints at all. Terrific location, right near Stephanplatz and walking distance to all the central attractions. Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff were always super friendly, and breakfast was good (standard continental with great sausages and mediocre bacon and scrambled eggs). It's fairly pricey, but we had it included in our room rate so I can't complain!

Overall, no problem recommending this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple