Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

from US$39,30
from US$566,00
Reviews (1 424)
1 255 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour tip based informative tour jewish quarter highly recommend this tour interesting stories great overview main sights an excellent guide hour tour beautiful city three hours iva wolfgang julia lada
1 - 6 of 1 255 reviews
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I was sceptical at first with this being a free tour that it would be mostly advertising or ‘recommendations’ but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

Wolfgang was our tour guide and he was amazing, he was engaging and very knowledgable. We went round more places than I thought and even though it was raining it could’ve dampen his enthusiasm for this city which certainly rubbed off on me and my friend!

I would certainly recommend this tour and would be inclined to go for one of the paid ones based on how good the free one was!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Katherina was very knowledgable anf the tour was realy great.
Not too short and not too long.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I took a Free Vienna tour with the cheerful and sunny guide Julia and honestly-I won’t forget this tour because it was sooo informative and the guide made such a great connection with us, tourists. Julia seems to know everything about the city and mentioned really interesting facts in her own unique and funny manner which just sticks your attention and you don’t want to miss a single word. She’s very opened and kindly answered all the questions asked and it left such a good feeling from taking this tour. Julia-cheers to you, you’re goddamn hell of an amazing human being and guide

Viktorija

1  Thank Viktorija J
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The free walking tour with Katrina was excellent! We walked for 3 hours, exploring and learning about Vienna. Katrina was very professional and lovely! Our only problems was the amount of people in the group... Usually in these tours there are maximum of 15 people..in our tour there were 30 or even more... The coffee we stopped for a break didn't reflect Vienna's cafes culture. It looked and felt like an army dinning room. It's probably because it's suppose to fit to that amount of people. If the group will be smaller it'll not only improve the experience of the tour, but also the possibilities of the break.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We walked for 2 and a half hours with Franz. Excellent knowledge, personality, humour and presentation. I’d recommend this as an intro to Vienna.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have participated in the WW2 tour, guided by Dieter. The tour was very interesting even this part of the history is sad. Dieter knows a lot about history and he was happy to answer the participants questions.
There were two short stops during the tour where you could rest a bit and you could also use restrooms at the second break. I can only recommend this tour.

Date of experience: November 2018