All reviews floor to ceiling windows rooftop bar train station top floor degree view deluxe room impressive view old town amazing views over the city tallest building strip club surrounding mountains modern hotel modern style corner room the upper floors great room
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I absolutely love this hotel. First, the location is near the city center, but is close to transportation. Parking is within the building, on the side and very easily accessed. The lobby reminded me of an office building lobby, but was very clean and the staff was exceptional. I had planned on arriving many hours earlier...but due to highway closures and other issues, I arrived very late. The staff assured me via email that all would be ready. The room was spectacular. I had a panoramic deluxe room...at a very reasonable price. It was a flat sided oval, all floor to ceiling glass, with a spectacular view all around. The style is definitely modern, and the room was spotless. The bathroom was also spectacular...though it also had floor to ceiling windows...something I nixed upon entry. I was high up in the building, so my room had views of everything. It was the one room I was excited to see in person, to see if it was as good as the photos online. It was better. I only wish I spent more time at this hotel. It was that good.
There is a restaurant on the 12th floor, but we chose to eat at a little place across the street...authentic Austrian food, called the Kaisertube Restaurant. It was actually really good food. I recommend it.
Overall, this hotel has everything: style, value, wow factor, excellent staff, great location, reasonable cost, parking, access to transportation, a strip club nearby, and amazing views of everywhere. Plus, the breakfast was excellent.

Room tip: Panoramic Deluxe is a MUST
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I stayed for 3 nights in August. The room was of a comfortable size, with amazing views of the surrounding mountains. Overall, i had a fairly good stay and i especially liked the location of the hotel, literally next to the railway station, and yet only a 10-min walk to the city centre, where most of the tourist attractions were. I don't have any quibbles with this hotel, except for 2 minor things:

1. When i first entered the room after checkingin, at 10pm, I was a little shocked at how hot the room felt. I understand that the time i was in Innsbruck, there was a heatwave throughout Europe, but the air-conditioning also took quite a long time to cool the room down.
2. There was a musty smell in the bathroom but as it was faint, i didn't really bother.

Despite these 2 minor things, i still had a good and comfortable stay at Adlers.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Had absolutely stunning views from our room. Lovely steam room/sauna area, helpful staff, comfy bed. However our room had the sun shining in all day and was very warm, the poor air con couldn't cope, so we had a couple of nights of poor sleep due to the heat! The breakfast wasnt great either, lots of things had run out so had to keep waiting for them to be replenished, and the scrambled eggs were awful; think they'd fried them in the same pan as the veg so they had a very strange flavour! We ate in the restaurant one night and had stunning views, but service was incredibly slow, they had to be reminded to bring our drinks after we d waited about 20 mins, they did apologise for the long wait for food, but when it did arrive portions were tiny...a fish dish took about 5 mouthfuls to eat and cost 25€!
We did enjoy our stay as the views more than made up for the issues, just a shame as it could be perfect!

1  Thank wardfly
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This was a truly fantastic place to stay. Ideally situated within walking distance to the old town. The staff were really helpful and couldn’t do enough to help us. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious with a spectacular view of the mountains and the food in the restaurant was superb. Definitely a place I would recommend to anyone thinking of visiting Innsbruck.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We booked a panorama view room and the view was awesome. However we were surprised at how thin the walls and ceiling seemed to be as we could hear the people in the room next door talking and loud footsteps above us.