“Very Enjoyable ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My husband ordered the Palma pizza, and it came to our table after about ten minutes, and it was an excellent pizza. I ordered a Greek salad and garlic bread, again, it was a very fine salad. So to sum up, we enjoyed an excellent meal, and with the addition of two drinks it cost us €31. I heartily recommend die Geisterburg.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We came to Austria and stayed at a guesthouse outside Innsbruck. Unfortunately all the restaurants in the area was closed, so we went to a place outside Innsbruck and found this restaurant. The food and the atmosphere was great, the staff helpful and professional. We ordered different local meat on a spit, and it was fabulous. Loved the food and the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

My wife and me enjoyed from fresh and tasty Lasagna and polenta Florentin (I recommend both) and a kind of home made salad. The waiter indicated their salad's area where you find plenty of vegetables oils and vinegars so you make your own custom salad. I liked the combination of "theirs" and "ours".

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I went here for one dinner and 3 lunches whilst in Hall and the food and service was always good. The outside space looked lovely but I always sat inside as I was with a large group. For lunch I had pizza or pasta, always very tasty, I also had the baked feta cheese and thought it was very nice. Good food, good service.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered the "baked feta cheese" it came on a poor plate of salad and it was wrapped in aluminum foil. As I opened it it was dropping oil and it was covered in rosemary (not exactly what feta should be seasoned with.)it tasted like spoilt milk. My main plate was "spaghetti carbonara" the bacon was expired. It stank horrible. I asked the waiter what it was and his answer was "Its because we used smoked bacon". I'm sorry but smoked bacon definitely don't smell or taste like rotten meat. I also had garlic pizza bread (I ate it it was ok) that came with a weird "dip" that was still frozen.
Both dishes went back. Nobody apologized nor was anyone forthcoming about another option.

Never again.