“Good cafe”

Cuisines: Austrian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fingerlos Kathy is a great place. Had many options for breakfast but, they seem to be very similar. I had the small breakfast. It came with a roll of bread, jam, butter, and hot beverage. Sadly The role of bread was very hard and not brush it seemed it seemed two days old. As my hot beverage I had the chai tea which was amazing. It was sad that the fresh bread was delivered after we left the restaurant which was around 12:00 PM. As a customer I would’ve wanted to be able to come at nine or 8:00 AM and still have fresh bread. Besides that I had an amazing raspberry mousse cake that tasted amazing with rich flavors. On the other hand I constantly had to step aside because of the overpowering smell of the cigarettes. Overall experience was good.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is a very pleasant place, perfect for breakfast. Wide choice of menu, possible to combine your preferences. Delicious food and freshly squeezed juices. Only the service is a bit slow. Be prepared to spend there more time. The ambiance allows to fully enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We had here one day breakfast. I would say it was very good. Still it was a huge portion and it was quite expensive. The waitress said it was for one person...

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here to get a slice of Sacher cake to go. Added three mini cakes and paid 8,10 euro. My god the woman behind the counter was so so moody! We felt extremely unwelcome. Couldn’t even finish my questions. Horrible.
The mini cakes were very very nice! The Sacher cake was good, but we bought another piece at Hotel Sacher afterwards and that was way better. Softer, more jam. Seemingly more fresh. Just better.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a gem !!! Breakfast is magnificent. Service superb !!! breakfast was elegantly served and tasted so good !!! Try the scrambled with salmon and fish eggs with brown bread absolutely superb