“Great asian food”

my Indigo Kongresshaus
Ranked #38 of 725 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Schnell, gesund und vielseitig: Das ist my Indigo. Ein Kraftfeld aus Genuss, Gesundheit und Lebenslust. Ideal für alle, die wenig Zeit haben, sich aber trotzdem bewusst und hochwertig ernähren möchten. Inspiriert von Einflüssen aus der ganzen Welt, bietet my Indigo ein breites Angebot von Sushi und Curry über Suppen, Salate, Couscous und Nudeln bis hin zu Vollkorn-Muffins, Cookies, Vitamindrinks, Hochland-Kaffee und einer reichen Auswahl an Teesorten aus organischem Anbau. Eine "Natural Energy Kitchen" in urbaner Wohlfühl-Atmosphäre.
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Simple and nice. You get many options to choose from salad, sushi and rice or noodles meals with different sauces. The food is pretty good and the price is decent.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of Asian food! Very quick (it is a take and pay style ). It is also organic , and has many options for vegans / gluten free etc.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Me and the gf needed some healthy, hearty food and a place to relax for a bit and recharge on our travels and this place fit the bill!
Pan-Asian food and brownie was delicious, there was WiFi, and comfy cushions so we could recharge before seeing the sights in Salzburg.
Will definitely come back if am ever in Salzburg again!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My son and I had wonderful light dinners! Great variety of fresh and healthy ingredients combined to form personalized soups or dry bowls with a sauce over carb bases. Friendly staff in casual atmosphere. Wide selection of local beers. That we spoke English was no problem. Will happily be back again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

You can eat in a really enjoyable athmosphere. It is a romantic place, where you serve yourself. The sushi was pretty good, and you could also choose between different kinds of soups etc. We really enjoyed our meal and our places. Would really recommend!