“Amazing place ”

my Indigo Kongresshaus
Ranked #39 of 725 Restaurants in Salzburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Schnell, gesund und vielseitig: Das ist my Indigo. Ein Kraftfeld aus Genuss, Gesundheit und Lebenslust. Ideal für alle, die wenig Zeit haben, sich aber trotzdem bewusst und hochwertig ernähren möchten. Inspiriert von Einflüssen aus der ganzen Welt, bietet my Indigo ein breites Angebot von Sushi und Curry über Suppen, Salate, Couscous und Nudeln bis hin zu Vollkorn-Muffins, Cookies, Vitamindrinks, Hochland-Kaffee und einer reichen Auswahl an Teesorten aus organischem Anbau. Eine "Natural Energy Kitchen" in urbaner Wohlfühl-Atmosphäre.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The food is really great and everyone is helpful ! The ambience seems much more lively and must give it a shot place !

1  Thank 746harshula

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

A nice dinner, quick and tasty.
I had the chicken curry, with whole grain rice, nice atmosphere, cool staff.
I recomend a visit.

1  Thank Steve9119
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I have eaten two times at this restaurant. Both times I was disappointed. Both times I ordered a bowl. I asked them to make it mild, knowing I do not like heat. They were too spicy hot for me. If spice does not bother you, then you would like it. I like to be able to taste the flavors, and not have it overruled by the heat.
I do like the restaurant's atmosphere. It is dimly lit and cozy. Do not go to Europe and expect American customer service; it's very rare that you will find it.

1  Thank jewel12251010
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Loved it! Amazing, healthy, bio food. Each customer has an opportunity to create their own dish by mixing elements the restaurant offers. A wide variety of products including: vegan and meat curries, low-carb salads, tasty additions (avocados, nuts, seeds) will definitely meet anyone's expectations. Each dish is prepared really quickly and before customers eyes. The service is super nice and caring. I would fully recommend this restaurant to everyone!

1  Thank selenus
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

The place is really really beautiful with good music and good food. A really nice place to hang out with family and friends.

1  Thank EnzoCamper