“Expensive”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Bill in video only. Water bottle 5.5€ liter. Food ordinary and poor of taste. The place is good but quality / price is bad. Disappointment!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

... the place becomes fully a non-smoking restaurant. I have been going to this restaurant for many years but the treatment of the staff has worsened over time.
For two visits in a row, I have asked the male waitor if we could close the door to the smoking room (which is always open) and was rejected with the words "no we cannot do that because we are walking in and out from the bar and kitchen all the time".
I understand that this is a hazard but if a customer specifically asks to close the door, it is not only unacceptable to reject this offer but this whole construction is also against the law! In the end, the whole restaurant is like the smoking area because the big glass door is always open.

I really liked the food and the atmosphere in the past, but I will not go back there unless the restaurant becomes a non-smoking place. I am not reserving a table in the non-smoking area to have my food, my drinks, my clothes and my lungs full of smoke!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Mexican food. The Restaurant atmosphere is nice. Food is delicious. Drink beer and spicy food. A good place to chill.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was a good surprise for a Mexican restaurant in Villach. It's definitely a good escape from Austrian / Italian restaurants in Carinthia. The caipirinha was ok, the quality of food was above our expectation (tender grilled beef) and the service was just fine.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Been here twice already and I had to try the ribs as a colleague couldn't stop raving about it. Verdict: It was only ok, not as juicy as I had hoped and the meat seemed to stick to the ribs. The ambience of course was good, especially coming in from the cold outside. Nice place for a quick dinner with friends. Even though we did not make reservations, we were offered a table provided we could finish up within 1.5 hours. 3 ribs sets and 3 house beers cost us 52 Euros so it wasn't very expensive.