“You like good Italian food go here ”

Ristorante Pizzeria RIVA
Ranked #30 of 482 Restaurants in Linz
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

They understood my wishes and so I got a great prima pasta (not a large portion but just great for the taste)
Brusketa with prosecco
Prima pasta ala carabonara
Mixed grill
Tiramisu with double espresso and grappa

All great

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I try and eat here at least once on every trip to Linz. My go to dinner is their Ossobuco al Barolo. It is one of the best I have had anywhere. The Bigoli ai Frutti di Mare (mixed seafood over pasta) is very good as well. I have not tried the pizza, so can't comment on those. Service is very quick and the beir is cold and great of course. Prices are very reasonable. Location is right in the Hauptplatz, so very convenient.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I had the carbonara pasta and it tasted very good, but I found a rubber band in the plate. Very disappointing...

Reviewed 31 May 2017

There it is - in the most beautiful location besides the main square of Linz. The pizzas we had were tasty with this crispy base and yummy toppings.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Beautifull location, nice looking restaurant but... there is a little disapointment in service and pizza. Pizza was like im eating chewing gum and my friens pasta had taste of tomato from can. Im sure they need to improve their kitchen. Im sure they will do better.