“Fantastic holiday”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
L Shaped swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wendy H
“Fantastic holiday ”
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed in this apartment on a recent holiday. I couldn't of asked for anything better. Very clean and homely with everything you could need including washing machine and iron. The shower was like a power shower you didn't want to get out of. The swimming pool was lovely and clean and not busy. The one thing that did surprise me was how quiet it was, it was so peaceful. A short walk from all the local restaurants which I can highly recommend. The beach was stunning especially at sunrise and very close and was surprisingly empty we literally had the beach to ourselves. I can't praise this place enough it was one of the best holidays I've ever had. Well worth a visit.

Management Response
26 Mar 2016
Thank you for the review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing