“Mediocre”

Cantinetta Antinori
Ranked #71 of 140 Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
Price range: US$34 - US$56
Description: Cantinetta Antinori is a classic Tuscan restaurant. Our menu offers gourmet and traditional Italian recipes prepared with the freshest ingredients and our amazing wine list presents the best Antinori wines. Open all day every day.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

my wife and I had lunch at this italian restaurant. We selected a fixed menu at euro 24.
The starter was very good but the main dish, fish(plus euro 4 per person), gave an industrial feeling that it was made prior to opening and reheated. A god pannacotta with berries did not lift the feeling afterwards. The menuprice included a good wine. The servicewas not so attentive as one should wish. We had to ask for desert and wait for the bill.

Noémie P, Responsable relations publiques at Cantinetta Antinori, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear aabyship,
Thank you for your comment. We're very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your lunch. Please be assured that our dishes are freshly prepared with the best ingredients. We have shared your comment with the whole team in order to get better !
We hope to see you again.
Cantinetta Antinori team

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I went to a wine tasting event here earlier in the year which was one of the worst I have ever been to. Rather than use it to market the restaurant to the professional community of Monaco, the management instead decided to rip off the attendees with pathetically small measures.

I gave it another chance today for a business breakfast and came away disappointed again. The waiter forgot parts of our order, we had to send food back as it wasn’t cooked and then our waiter got an attitude when we got annoyed.

This place looks nice but that’s about it.

2  Thank Mr-P-Fogg39
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant could have everything to be a really good one!! But ! The service is not personal at all and not efficient at all regardless of the number of servers that are around which are quite a lot . Org prices that high please give the right service at least !!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

As a local I’ve heard différent reviews about Cantinetta Antinori. However based on my own experience, I was pleasantly surprised by the service and food.
We arrived to a very friendly reception on a Wednesday afternoon for lunch and were seated immediately.
We ordered a the lunch specials for 24€ which included a glass of wine.
The quality of our sea bass on a bed of mushroom risotto was delicious and plentiful.
We also ordered a delicious salad of shrimp, avocado and Parmesan and roquette.
Very good!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We thought going for breakfast since it's close to us ,and maybe things got better...OH NO ..TODAY THE 27 OF MAY, the place was empty , when I have noticed the over charge for our breakfast , I ask the waiter to check it for me ,the manager came to me and said VOUS ETES ENERVE ... that's not a way to talk to customers ....RICCARDO IT'S VERY NICE TO OPEN MANY NEW RESTAURANTS IN MC ..BUT YOUR STAFF AND MANAGER from CANTINETTA ANTINORI need a better training ... your manager more humble ...

Dear Marianne602,
We're deeply sorry to hear that your breakfast at Cantinetta Antinori didn’t go so well with our team.
Please be assured that our client’s wellbeing is our top priority.
We still hope to see you again in our restaurant.
Cantinetta Antinori team.