Have been to this apartment before and will be booking again. Everything is just as you'd expect from your own home. Again Soldeu hasn't disappointed even after 3 years there's plenty to keep my skiing interests amused. Just enough night life to keep nights out varied without being swamped in a big town. I'll be back.
Stayed here with my wife and 3 kids plenty of space for all of us, home from home. has everything you could need ,snow was great . We had a amazing holiday. Thank You
Excellent, clean apartment - felt very homely. Comfortable beds and good shower. Well fitted kitchen. Quiet location but within a few minutes walk of really good restaurants- La Caleta, La Popaire, Fat Aberts and the Aspen Bar.
Having the free ski locker down at the gondola station was a bonus so we didn’t have to carry them back to the apartment everyday. Would highly recommend staying here.
The apartment is excellently located just a short walk from the gondola and the ski locker was a massive bonus as it saved us having to carry all our ski equipment home at the end of a long day skiing.
Stuart was extremely helpful and communicative prior to the trip and gave us loads of good recommendations, but the biggest shout out has to go to Dany who looks after the apartment. Dany was an absolute star. He booked all our transfers, ski passes and equipment for us before we arrived which meant we just had to get fitted for boots etc on arrival. In addition, on our way to Andorra our plane was delayed which meant we missed the transfer we were booked on, but once Dany was aware of this he called the bus company to explain the problem and guaranteed us a place on the next transfer leaving the airport - what a legend!
This was our first trip to Andorra and we will definitely be coming back to both Andorra and Stuart's apartment again, Andorra and the apartment were perfect.
Don't hesitate and book Stuart's place now, you won't be disappointed!
- Good Skiing with many sunny days
- Close to the Cable Car/gondola, about 600 meters
- Free ski locker at the Gondola station
- Near a lot of restaurants
- Good internet, it is possible to stream
- Well equipped apartment with 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms
- Outdoor terrace for sunbathing after skiing
- Indoor garage or or park at the back of the house
- Service friendly owner who gives tips
- Discount on lift tickets through the owner's contacts
- Landlord if problems arise
- Bad food stores (it is better and cheaper to buy food in Spain or France before arriving)
- Not a shopping paradise, better to go to Pas de la Casa or Andorra la Vella