“Great ski school”

Vallnord Pal-Arinsal
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Arinsal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from our first skiing trip and used the Vallnord Ski School at Arinsal. We all joined group lessons and had English speaking instructors who were excellent. I took a private lesson which I just booked on the day. I found this very reasonable priced and tuition excellent

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"nursery slopes"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Genuinely one of the best welcomes to a ski resort we have had in a while. It felt like they actually wanted us there as opposed to France where you constantly feel like you intrude.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stayed in Arinsal. Me skiier of many years and took my partner skiing for the first time.
I couldnt have chosen a better place for my partners first foray into the white stuff. Easy access to beginners slopes and ski school. Ski school instructors seem mainly to be british or speak English very well and are very patient and attentive. Pistes all well prepared and have snow cannons on all the main runs. Bars in Arinsal are varied but all
great fun. Enjoyed it so much it will probably become a regular fixture.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The larger part of the attractions is not available (muixing, snow mobile ecc.). If you wouldn't like to ski it's impossibile to do anything. Really awful experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were skiing in Andorra at 1-6 March. Weather was cloudly mostly but pistes condition was excellent. But for me one of the skiing days wasn't lucky. There was snowy the day before our skiing at Arinsal. Cause i catch bank of snow after one of the skilift and broke one of my skis. I was so sad. I went to information desk and tell about problem with large snowbank and show broken ski. Staff at information desk was very friendly and nice. They said me to calm down, asked to write down the full accident description and gave me rent skis for a while. They asked me to come back when i will finish skiing to solve what to do with my broken ski. When i came back after few hours employees of the resort says they can't repair mi ski, but they can change it for the same quality skis!!! They found skis with absolutely identic parameters to mine ones even newer for one season! I'm so appreciate!

Thanks to the Arinsal's stuff my vacation did not fail. Now I'm their biggest fan.

1  Thank Valeria V