“Rude”
Review of Gelamo Gelato Cafe

Gelamo Gelato Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Paphos
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Every day is a good day for Gelato! At Gelamo Gelato Café you will be welcomed with warmth and a smile, providing you with a vast selection of fresh home made Italian Gelato Ice Creams, various cones, Frozen Yogurt, Sweet and Savoury Crepes, Waffles, Sandwiches, Pittas/Ciabbata, Smoothies, Teas, Coffees, Freshly squeezed Orange Juice, Milkshakes... You will not be disappointed! Open every day from morning until late.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Will never give my money to this woman again . Little girl was polite but omg everyone else was vile . My son wanted to use the toilet as we were queing. She refused to give us the code until we bought something . Disgusting making a child wait when we were buying overran from her anyway

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I was dragged here every day for iced cream. I was told the dark chocolate was vegan friendly and it was lush. Made my partner very happy. I personally recommend the pistachio and the cherry iced cream flavours. The snickers was lush as too was the fruit sorbets and the coffee. Lovely friendly staff. Best thing after a day of sun.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

There were so many flavours to choose from- my husband had mocha, banana and kinder and I had pistachio, hazelnut and Ferrero Rocher! So yummy

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We went there at night with quite lots of people with their family and children. The cafe was crowded of customers. We waited for Desserts a bit long but ok, as it’s too many people there in the peak time (20:00). The desserts are tasty with crepes and waffles and lots of ice cream. Drinks are nice too. Probably will go back,just don’t like the busy environment surrounding

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Why have they reduced the scoop size to less than half of what is was? Find somewhere else, it’s a rip off!