Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joe K

Very good!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 09 Sept 2020
I have just stayed at the daphne apartments in paphos. The best location you can ask for. I do not understand the severe negative reviews. The location is 30 seconds from the beach. The pool is big and you always have a sunlounger available. Air con wasn’t working staff were happy to move us to another room. Staff are super nice and to be honest it’s well worth the money. Is it the ritz no it’s not but it’s not as bad as others are saying. It’s clean basic and does the job. I think some people expect 5 star for 3 star prices. Excellent value for money and great service. Would stay again.
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Priceline
1.6 km from Daphne Hotel Apartments
Pool
View more hotels in Paphos
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

The air conditioner did not work properly, we asked for a fan and they told us they'd look into it, but we did not receive any fan. The pool was filthy. There was not enough parking for the residents, we had to park around the area in the alleys. We also had visitors during the first night (cockroaches) , I had to plug all the areas in the bathroom and kitchen for them to stop coming up.
Overall I would not recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

Very very poor hotel! I have never been to such disgusting place! IT shouldnt have even a half star! Old and very destroyed rooms. I felt like I was in worst nightmare. Terrible and awful food that couldn't be eaten, problems with warm water and air conditioning. Eerything in the room was devastated, mold on the walls, stench in rooms and restaurant. Very unkind and unprofessional staff. Just look at pictures from this "hotel".

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank sebak1a
Reviewed 14 March 2020

This is the second time we have used this hotel due to the great location .It is close to the harbour and our favourite restaurants.The hotel itself is very basic and dated but has comfy beds and clean.Most of the staff are good.We were self catering so can’t comment on food but self catering equipment in apartment is very poor but we eat out anyway.The apartments would greatly benefit from a microwave as there is a great supermarket nearby.Overall ok for price paid.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jakeb1956
Reviewed 13 March 2020

this hotel have a good location near the harbour, staff was friendly and the manager roula was great. Apartments need renovation...The pool its small but good. the best option in this hotel is the location..

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank antonio1622
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We arrived 19/02/2020 and was directed to our flat past the filthy, painted concrete swimming pool where the dead flies outnumbered the sun loungers. The flat had a double bedroom with french windows opening out onto a car park, lounge/diner with french windows (same car park), a kitchen with a 2 ringed mini cooker that had been gloss painted over the rust and a bathroom with a shower over the bath that had a curved curved bottom and was a lethal slip hazzard.
Visited the supermarket for bread, butter, jam, cheese etc for breakfast for the next 6 days and went out for a walk round the harbour's restaurants and bars then an early night ready for the next day.
We woke and went to make a sandwich and drink, to my horror I found the loaf, worktops and fridge covered in insects. On reporting this to reception I was told that this is normal in Cyprus! The following day I went back to reception complaining about bites I'd suffered, this time to be told that she was the wrong person to talk to about this. I gave up and tried to make the best of a bad situation.
On my return home I went to the walk in center to have the bites looked at, I got a course of antibiotics for the infection and am still seeing the district nurse for dressings.

Room tip: find an alternative hotel
Date of stay: February 2020