Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sebak1a

Very poor!!! Avoid it!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Mar 2020via mobile
Very very poor hotel! I have never been to such disgusting place! IT shouldnt have even a half star! Old and very destroyed rooms. I felt like I was in worst nightmare. Terrible and awful food that couldn't be eaten, problems with warm water and air conditioning. Eerything in the room was devastated, mold on the walls, stench in rooms and restaurant. Very unkind and unprofessional staff. Just look at pictures from this "hotel".
Date of stay: March 2020
  • StayForLong
    R 971
1.6 km from Daphne Hotel Apartments
View more hotels in Paphos
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

This is the second time we have used this hotel due to the great location .It is close to the harbour and our favourite restaurants.The hotel itself is very basic and dated but has comfy beds and clean.Most of the staff are good.We were self catering so can’t comment on food but self catering equipment in apartment is very poor but we eat out anyway.The apartments would greatly benefit from a microwave as there is a great supermarket nearby.Overall ok for price paid.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jakeb1956
Reviewed 13 March 2020

this hotel have a good location near the harbour, staff was friendly and the manager roula was great. Apartments need renovation...The pool its small but good. the best option in this hotel is the location..

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank antonio1622
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We arrived 19/02/2020 and was directed to our flat past the filthy, painted concrete swimming pool where the dead flies outnumbered the sun loungers. The flat had a double bedroom with french windows opening out onto a car park, lounge/diner with french windows (same car park), a kitchen with a 2 ringed mini cooker that had been gloss painted over the rust and a bathroom with a shower over the bath that had a curved curved bottom and was a lethal slip hazzard.
Visited the supermarket for bread, butter, jam, cheese etc for breakfast for the next 6 days and went out for a walk round the harbour's restaurants and bars then an early night ready for the next day.
We woke and went to make a sandwich and drink, to my horror I found the loaf, worktops and fridge covered in insects. On reporting this to reception I was told that this is normal in Cyprus! The following day I went back to reception complaining about bites I'd suffered, this time to be told that she was the wrong person to talk to about this. I gave up and tried to make the best of a bad situation.
On my return home I went to the walk in center to have the bites looked at, I got a course of antibiotics for the infection and am still seeing the district nurse for dressings.

Room tip: find an alternative hotel
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

These apartments are terrible , they have the worst facilities I have ever seen , they smell a damp musty smell the last time they saw any paint was the 70s , there is nothing I can say except they are reasonably clean the stairwell stank of cats wee also .
On a good note they have a good location and the Scottish girl Sam was really helpful to the point I think she was embarrassed by the state of the rooms but was very upbeat and an asset anywhere

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmcGlasgow
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Two of my daughters booked in August to take me to paphos for 6 nights as their late fathers 80th birthday as he loved Cyprus. We arrived quite late at the Daphne to be told that there wasnt a room. A taxi then took us to the New York Plaza where we offered a 4th floor room with no lift. I have mobility issues so that was a non starter thanks to Sam a very helpful member of staff she found one on the second floor. Next morning another taxi took us back to the Daphne where in all fairness we were offered a two bed apartment. Dining in was difficult with only 2 knives. The day before we were due to leave numerous messages were sent for us to vacate the room so my daughter h ad to go back to the hotel to sort it out. Every time we went to the bar we had to write down the order (for 3 drinks) . Paphos has a big problem with stray cats so I would not return I tried to get help for sick cat with no help from anyone and she had died when I got back heartbreaking.