“Nice Appartment”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of ilios 3

Paphos Castle at Sunset
The Local Transport
Calendonia Falls Troodos
Secret Valley Golf Course
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
IcarukI
“Nice Appartment”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The appartment was clean as new nice renovation everything in working order , expet the Tv i ve tryed to contact owner with out success .
Nice and quite area near to center by car .swimmig pool was clean but the sunbets where not inafe.
We had a nice time !!

2 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review Marios, unfortunately I was unaware that you tried to contact me regarding the TV, had I been aware I may have been able to rectify this. With regards to the sunbeds we had requested that the management company provide more and I understood that this had been done.
Tourist56...
“A beautiful apartment more than what we expected EXCELLENT😎😎😎”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great location close to all amenities, the apartment you could die for has everything you need oven, hob (immaculately clean) microwave, kettle, washing machine, clothes horses 2 dry them, all bed linen a safe for keeping valuables in and modern air conditioning (no extra payment )like most of the places I've booked with before you pay extra for air con and safe the beds are so comfortable and the pillows are the same the furniture is so modern the balcony is so peaceful and doesn't over look any one the residents living there are so friendly and if you hire a car you get your own parking space I must say this was the first time I have rented like this and I was apprehensive but I can honestly assure anyone who rents this apartment they will not be disappointed I forgot to mention the pool beautifully kept and clean, you would think this was my apartment and I was trying to sell it to people well in a way I am because it was so enjoyable to stay in, personally we have stayed in some pits in Cyprus I can assure you this place is beautiful and the gentleman Dave is just that ,can I just add I'm from Northern Ireland and I have recommended him to lots of my friends and will be booking with him again can I just add Dave you've got a wee diamond there,thanks for making or holiday so enjoyable

Your age range 50-64
23 Aug 2017
Thanks Carmine for your glowing review, you are probably the best guest I have welcomed and you kept the apartment spotlessly clean, making my cleaner redundant!. You and your family will always be welcome to return.
GeorgeH12...
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Fantastic apartment”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the apartment with my partner and the kids for a few days. Our choice was excellent and the apartment was exactly as descibed. Modern apartment, well equipped and in perfect condition.
Overall, it was a very pleasent holiday and we will not hesitate in booking the same apartment again.
Strongly recommended !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Communication with the owner
Liked least: There was nothing we did not like
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
23 Aug 2016
Thank you George, very much appreciated, I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quality of the apartment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2013 for a stay in September 2011

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home from home but stylish feel
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing